If stipe just stopped fighting would anyone really care?

Care level = popcorn level.

Stipe popcorn level = 0.

∴ care level = 0.

I think thats a simplistic view. Cain never deserved that fight. He was given it for god knows what reason. Miocic just TKOd two guys who were in the top 5ish in Hunt and AA. It was actually Hunts first fight after his title shot while AA was on a major win streak. I'd say thats more deserving than Cain did to get it, which was lose by stoppage.
whose title shot?

I wouldn't. I honestly never cared to watch his fights and the only thing I remember about him is when he got his ass kicked by Stefan struve of all people..

I mean I guess Stipe fans would. Both of em.

Truthfully, the whole heavyweight division is lackluster to me. I wouldn't care if anyone in the entire division retired..........

My point is he is the least cared about title contender in my mind and from what i see many others. Reem rothwell even cain have a better following than stipe. If this fight falls through I dont see many being upset that stipe doesnt get his shot.

No matter what I say to @Final Say , but I have to admit that I like see him fighting. He is one of the few technical boxers Heavyweight division has. Without him it will be a great loss.

I guess it depends on what "really" means. I'd be a bit disappointed, he's a good fighter in a shallow division. Would I get mad or lose sleep over it? No.

TBH there's only a few fighters I would care a great deal if I never got to see them compete again, one being the guy in my AV.

how? he got beat by struve.

I think he beats Struve now, fairly comfortably. Struve isn't a can either. There are great fighters with far more embarrassing losses than Stipe's to Struve. He beat the shit out of Hunt and starched Andrei, he's a good fighter.

Honestly who in their right mind would care? Stipe is as bland if a person there ever was. This is the entertainment 'larger than life' type of thing that is mma that we are all fans of and stipe just doesn't have any star power whatsoever, he could make a buzz somehow maybe hlgwr like a crazy hair style, make funny videos, show some dance moves, have a funny evil laugh or a troll face but no, nothing. It's never to late though but honestly don't see it happening, it's on him that nobody gives a damn.

As for his skills, yeah, he is legit, and could become world champ.

Stipe could play that fire fighter persona taking the mike post fight saying like 'hey werdum you think you hot but I'm putting your fire out' or like ' have a Reebok firefighter themed kit but what the heck stipe gonna be stipe and nobody gives a damn about stipe.

I think he beats Struve now, fairly comfortably. Struve isn't a can either. There are great fighters with far more embarrassing losses than Stipe's to Struve. He beat the shit out of Hunt and starched Andrei, he's a good fighter.

I highly doubt that he beats Struve. Given the style and level of fight that Stipe brings I would definitely pick Struve to TKO him again. Stipe has changed nothing in his fight game.

Stipe is a dime a dozen fighter and I would not care if the UFC cut him tomorrow. Stipe is boring and to make a Conor like quote Stipe is just waiting for Werdum to give him a red panty night.

If you like Conor for all his "fight selling" and drama then you should absolutely not be a fan of Stipe. Stipe is stuck in the mud and does not sell.

I'd care. Stipe is one of the nicest and coolest dudes in mma. He's put together quite a resume, and I was under the impression that this was supposed to be a legitimate sport. If I only cared about the story line I'd probably watch something else.

Back