if sonnen beats vitor ?

kdday

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If sonnen beats vitor then what does it make of vitors recent tear considering his past offense of actual roids , where does vitor go in terms of a career from there

If Vitor loses then that proves TRT did nothing and he should be given a title shot in Brazil and they should let him use TRT.

Implying Sonnen is in a different category in terms of abusing substances. Sonnen is a known cheater and criminal.

Then they should let Vitor use TRT again. Much interesting to watch.

Haha, can always spot the haters.

Oh, is this still in doubt? The guy cheated during his real estate career and was convicted. He got caught with an absurdly high T/E ratio as well. Hell, he wanted to be a politician which makes sense, based on how comfortable he is playing a character and lying.

In a match up with Vitor, the TRT thing is a wild card that muddies the waters. Both guys were on it and were probably squeezing every drop of advantage out of that fact as per their prior behaviors...

The collective butthurt from Sherdog would be enough negative energy to cause an all out turf war in the heavies

Haters just can't get enough of this guy.

The guy cheated during his real estate career and was convicted.

He was convicted of cheating?

No, he did an illegal rebate, and was convicted for laundering. Happens all the time in the business. Probably shouldn't do it if you have political aspirations though.

He got caught with an absurdly high T/E ratio as well.

Which was completely legal.

Last edited:
I wouldn't bother brick, these discussions have been done to death. You'll never change some people's opinion. A lot of people are still mad at Chael for his inflammatory remarks when trying to get a title shot against Anderson. Or maybe the pro-wrestling shtick rubs them wrong and they worry it some how invalidates MMA as a real sport. *shrug*

He was convicted of cheating?

No, he did an illegal rebate, and was convicted for laundering. Happens all the time in the business. Probably shouldn't do it if you have political aspirations though.

Laundering is not cheating? Was he playing by the rules of laundering or something? lmao

Which was completely legal.

No it wasn't. He was using TRT for competition without an exemption and on top of that had levels that were ludicrously above the already high acceptable limits, even if he had been granted a TUE. He served a suspension. GTFO

It wouldn't mean a damn thing because Chael is in the exact same boat when it comes to PEDs

I wouldn't bother brick, these discussions have been done to death. You'll never change some people's opinion. A lot of people are still mad at Chael for his inflammatory remarks when trying to get a title shot against Anderson. Or maybe the pro-wrestling shtick rubs them wrong and they worry it some how invalidates MMA as a real sport. *shrug*

I just like tossing in a bit of kindling now and then.

People who dislike Sonnen really dislike Sonnen. I dig it.

Back