if sonnen beats jones he will be the goat

DaFuq is this?

It would be more or less like having Takase or Chonan on JBJ's record (maybe even both).

groundzeroes.gif

If Sonnen wins, everyone will be confused about everything

Just imagine the rape Cormier would put on Sonnen...

Actually this is a bad match-up for Cormier. Chael has pretty much equal skill and Dan would have to cut so much I think his power may suffer.

Really Cormier is just a more powerful version of Chael, he will be exposed at some point.

White belts should never be allowed to make threads

Sonnen has virtually no chance of beating Jones, and I could easily see him losing to Machida as well, but I do agree that he'd have a much better chance of beating Anderson at 205. He lost that second fight because he was already tired, and that was likely due to the huge weight cut. I think he'd be able to do exactly what he did in the first fight at 205. He'd likely have 20 pounds on Anderson as well. VERY slim chance we ever see it, but I could definitely see Chael taking it.

Actually this is a bad match-up for Cormier. Chael has pretty much equal skill and Dan would have to cut so much I think his power may suffer.

Really Cormier is just a more powerful version of Chael, he will be exposed at some point.

your joking right, cormier is alot better than chael, he would murder him.

LHW are terrified to fight Jones, they will line up at a shot Sonnen

There goes that word again, seems like it is thrown around like a football round these parts.

seriously. the Greatest Of All Time is truly a title debated between two fighters in history; Anderson Silva and Fedor Emelianenko. Seems like anyone two fights away from getting a number one contender spot to challenge the champion that has yet to defend his belt in a brand new weight class can be considered the GOAT. sherdog forums are such a joke

fml.com/whyamievenrantingthiswontendwellforme

Machida, Rashad and Gus would beat him. He would beat Shogun though.

Back