If someone stole from you, would you give chase?

Back in the late 90's when some thief stole my gold bracelet. 24k so it was really soft and easy to pull. Chased him down. Manage to get my bracelet and everyone who joined the chase beat him up.
Reminds me of that scene in the OG Death Wish

For my laptop? I would chase him and kill him and his family.

This is no joke.. I sherdog from my laptop.

I wouldn't when I was younger but I've gotten old and angry. Stealing is like the ultimate disrespect. In public I'd just chase and tackle them. If I caught them in my house, I'd murder them and bury them in my back yard.

If you go into your home and a guy was climbing out of your window with your laptop or computer as well as money, watch, etc.. would you give chase or would you stay and call the cops?

Or if someone did this to you

Maybe I'm a prick, but seeing soft on crime PC social justice warrior Berkeley libs getting their laptops stolen puts me in a great mood.

Thieves are always worth hurting. Your mentality is why they come back and clean out your entire house the next time.

The scenario was different in the OP a day or two ago. In the scenario laid out now, dude is leaving. Kind of a legal limbo in some states. Castle law and stand your ground laws dont typically apply to fleeing suspects. I carry my CCW, but I'm not going to kill someone over a few hundred bucks. I'll certainly give chase though.

I wouldn't be such a clueless twat in the first place. But then I would give up the chase after quickly getting winded.

The scenario was different in the OP a day or two ago. In the scenario laid out now, dude is leaving. Kind of a legal limbo in some states. Castle law and stand your ground laws dont typically apply to fleeing suspects. I carry my CCW, but I'm not going to kill someone over a few hundred bucks. I'll certainly give chase though.

This is basically what I would do.

If someone else gets arrested with my laptop they’d be doing me a favor and will have a lot of explaining to do for the contents of the hard drive

Some of you for real need to turn in your man cards. Someone demonstrated their complete lack of respect for you by helping themselves to your personal property and you are just going to let them run off.

No wonder you guys are always having bitch problems.

Thieves are always worth hurting. Your mentality is why they come back and clean out your entire house the next time.
Yep, everyone is in such a hurry to turn the other cheek they don't realize how much power they give to these cockroaches.

lWSAOqG.jpg

Shay with a Gauge, Vanilla with a Nine.

If they aren't armed, you're god damn right upper cuts would be administered.

Not for replaceables. Its also mainly junkies doin BnEs and if you actually managed to catch one on PCP, well better hope youre Anfernee Smiff I guess.

There's only one way out of my apartment so we're going to throw down. I'll probably lose but I've got an old pipe next to the door that will come in handy. I'd do my best to break a kneecap at least. I don't want to kill him or hurt him too much because the laws of defense are kind of fucked where I live and I'm not that versed on them.

I did catch someone trying to open my screen window one time during the summer. It was dark out and I was on my bed reading in dim light when I noticed the screen 1/4 of the way open. I never open it because of mosquitoes. Sure enough, as soon as I switch on the kitchen light and came closer to the window, I heard someone jumping down and then saw him taking off. I called him a cunt or fuckface or something. I was a little shook because I live in a quiet and somewhat nice neighborhood.

Those thieves should be executed.

I have no sympathy for thieves and there should be extreme consequences for stealing.

I know most people on this site want to forgive and they'll make excuses for the behavior. Some will even show studies which conclude that extreme penalties don't help to deter crimes, etc.

I don't care, the only good thief is a dead one.

the only time I couldn't see myself give chase is if I had Crohn's disease, because I'd probably shit myself from the emotional impact of every little stress happening. this emotional toll would make my diapers burst, no doubt.

hsc.png

the only time I couldn't see myself give chase is if I had Crohn's disease, because I'd probably shit myself from the emotional impact of every little stress happening. this emotional toll would make my diapers burst, no doubt.

hsc.png
I'm still so stuck in your mind, you picture my face on everyone's body and every thread you're in, you can only think of ME.

200.gif

Living rent-free in your head, baby arms

Back