If someone stole from you, would you give chase?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you go into your home and a guy was climbing out of your window with your laptop or computer as well as money, watch, etc.. would you give chase or would you stay and call the cops?

Or if someone did this to you

Last edited:
Right, I'm sure the cops will get him.

no valuables so i would just help him climb down so he wont hurt himself

yeah. Then I would be like, "WOOOOOOO! EARL! WE GOT OURSELVES A DARKIE RUNNING DOWN THE STREET! OOOHHHH WEEEE!!!! GET THE GUN EARL!!!!!"

Lmao those guys were living the sterotype
Hopefully they hang

Depends on how much it was. Not worth hurting someone or risking my life for a few hundred bucks.

what if he was jogging in your living room with timberlands on and a jogging hammer and jogging away with your valuables? And you know he'll be jogging again into your neighbors' homes and jogging into people's cars and jog away with valuable items because you are a retired cop and you know this guy's entire family have been jogging inside other people's living rooms and you even helped the DA prosecute this guy for jogging inside a high school with a loaded gun and when confronted, he was jogging away from the cops

tenor.gif

I'd chase him down and try my hardest not to end his life.

Last edited:
I’d like to think I would be smart enough not to. But I probably would. Then I would probably get shot.

Caught a guy breaking into my car to steal my stereo, broke his shoulder with a baseball bat

If he would have ran I wouldn't have chased him though, too fat for that bullshit

For money and possessions and all that stuff, no, it isn't worth it. That's why I have insurance. A laptop that is open with no password on it is tricky though. I mean I have a lot of stuff that is on my laptop that is confidential information.

Obviously I"m FAR more worried about identity theft of SSN, back accounts, etc. vs just "stuff" that is stolen.

Back in the late 90's when some thief stole my gold bracelet. 24k so it was really soft and easy to pull. Chased him down. Manage to get my bracelet and everyone who joined the chase beat him up.

If you go into your home and a guy was climbing out of your window with your laptop or computer as well as money, watch, etc.. would you give chase or would you stay and call the cops?

F3E9B327-F9F1-45D9-BB6C-0170D76600D5.gif

5678FCD1-AC28-4AAC-9641-EFFF5D047242.gif

F3550F0B-4441-4494-B80E-DEFEAC2DC4BC.gif

DEAA863A-2BA0-4F1C-BD6B-093E30BBEC72.gif

4FF39BB0-461A-47BD-9466-ADF5713DF593.gif

Depends on what it is honestly. I'd fight to the death for my dogs but everything else can be replaced.

Yes but I wouldnt use a weapon or anything. I dont want another case of Ahmaud Arbery where someone ends up dead

Depends on how much it was. Not worth hurting someone or risking my life for a few hundred bucks.

Thieves are always worth hurting. Your mentality is why they come back and clean out your entire house the next time.

No bootstraps were stolen.

I’d chase him but I’m no spring chicken so pretty sure he’d lose me quick.

Last edited:
Back