If Silva really does get a title shot.....

I definitely want to see Weidman vs Anderson II because that really hasn't happened yet because of Andersons freak injury. The real second fight will be next if Weidman beats Belfort. The majority of true Anderson fans want this fight, Anderson wants that fight and that belt!

Uninteresting? I bet millions of fans disagree including myself.

Dudes around here only think in Shertard terms and polls. You are absolutely correct that millions of Anderson fans want that fight including Anderson himself.

That fight will happen if Weidman beats Belfort. I don't care to see Anderson vs Vitor II at all and that fight is uninteresting to say the most.

Silva/Weidman 3 would be so uninteresting, and that's not saying i don't think Anderson could win. But Weidman only has 2 title defenses atm, so young into his title run to fight Silva AGAIN is boring i just hate it. If Silva gets too old and retires before another shot so be it. He already cemented his legacy awhile ago.

And lol at Weidman handling Belfort with ease, have to disagree with you on that one. But i'd be much more interested in a Silva/Belfort rematch for sure.

Side note, Hendricks/Lawler 3 might be the most uninterested i have ever been in a title fight.

Well.....I guess you don't have to worry about Hendricks/Lawler 3 just yet! lol

Dudes around here only think in Shertard terms and polls. You are absolutely correct that millions of Anderson fans want that fight including Anderson himself.

That fight will happen if Weidman beats Belfort. I don't care to see Anderson vs Vitor II at all and that fight is uninteresting to say the most.

You don't want to see Anderson vs. Vitor 2???.....I was stoked for the first, and it ended too quickly with a front kick KO that nobody had success with (in mma) before.

I think a second fight would be awesome!

Back