If Silva leaves UFC

Silva vs Moose
Silva vs Fedor

He was st**id for staying in the UFC fighting guys like Cannonier, Hall and Brunson that does nothing for his legacy. Same with Shogun fighting Craig, Pedro and Villante LOL

They would get much better fights in Bellator
Do Shogun and Silva have an agreement not to fight from the Chute Box days?

Silva vs
Fedor
Mousasi
Rampage
Vitor 2
Manhoef

Id watch any of these fights.

all guys are old but they’re still fighting so old vs old fuck it.

edit also I think if Anderson loses he gets cut to go wherever he wants vs giving him another million plus to spar future contenders/champions while taking minimal damage lol. Anderson doesn’t win anymore but he damn sure never gets his ass whooped.

Maybe I'd watch him have one fight in Bellator or Japan for fun if the fight is right. That's about it. I don't get much enjoyment from watching him fight anymore (though his fights are still entertaining, but he's so past it it isn't that interesting).

Moussasi is still in his prime. I would like to see Silva vs Fedor! Honestly Silva should only fight if his mind is in it.

Silva vs
Fedor
Mousasi
Rampage
Vitor 2
Manhoef

Id watch any of these fights.

all guys are old but they’re still fighting so old vs old fuck it.

edit also I think if Anderson loses he gets cut to go wherever he wants vs giving him another million plus to spar future contenders/champions while taking minimal damage lol. Anderson doesn’t win anymore but he damn sure never gets his ass whooped.
Mousasi is old?!

This sport at some point has to move on from these legends. I hate to say someone shouldn't make a living at what they love to do but there is a reason why an org has never been created around these aging fighters or even some type of legends division within an existing org. Fans may tune in for one off fight for well past his prime fighter against another past his prime fighter but they won't tune in over and over for those fighters. Not to mention, even though they're past their prime they still demand big money.

Silva should just beg the UFC for his one last fight in Brazil against someone like Wandy, Vitor, or Chael again and call it a day once and for all. It does zero good for Anderson to fight any relevant fighter.

This sport at some point has to move on from these legends. I hate to say someone shouldn't make a living at what they love to do but there is a reason why an org has never been created around these aging fighters or even some type of legends division within an existing org. Fans may tune in for one off fight for well past his prime fighter against another past his prime fighter but they won't tune in over and over for those fighters. Not to mention, even though they're past their prime they still demand big money.

Silva should just beg the UFC for his one last fight in Brazil against someone like Wandy, Vitor, or Chael again and call it a day once and for all. It does zero good for Anderson to fight any relevant fighter.
Literally none of those guys are signed to the UFC. I think Silva should just call it a day and retire.

Literally none of those guys are signed to the UFC. I think Silva should just call it a day and retire.

I'm not sure if any of them are truly locked into any org. So I doubt it would be hard to get at least one of them to do it.

But, Yes he should just retire but he doesn't seem to be very open to that ideal right now. Maybe after one more win in front of the Brazil crowd could be kind of a fairy tale ending in his home country or getting beat by one of the guys above maybe that would change his mind.

I'm not sure if any of them are truly locked into any org. So I doubt it would be hard to get at least one of them to do it.

But, Yes he should just retire but he doesn't seem to be very open to that ideal right now. Maybe after one more win in front of the Brazil crowd could be kind of a fairy tale ending in his home country or getting beat by one of the guys above maybe that would change his mind.
If there is ine fighter that deserves to retire on his own terms that is Anderson Silva. So, if he wanted to retire in front of his countrymen or however he wanted to retire, he deserves it. Just, please, it should be a farewell fight. No ranked opponents.

It's not a dream match but I wouldn't mind seeing him face Alexander Shlemenko. I think Shlemenko has lost some steam and of course Silva has but it I feel like it would be competitive and fun.

Back