If Silva beats Nick...

ancientonion

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Will Nick come back and fight again? Or do you think he is basically done with the exception of big named fights?

He'll come back when his money starts to run low, just like he is doing now.

Sherdog is calling this a super fight, by who's definition? Not mine, or any intelligent individuals either.

Sherdog is calling this a super fight, by who's definition? Not mine, or any intelligent individuals either.

Who is calling it a super fight? I haven't heard that term being used.

a super fight between a dethroned champion on a 2 fight skid and a guy that never won the belt also on a 2 fight skid ... i have to agree with you the word superfight should never be used to describe a fight between two guys who havent won a fight in over 2 years between the two of them. now awesome fight totally because i am looking forward to it but as far as rankings and title contention go this fight literally means less than nothing.

i think its considered a superfight because of the ppvs it is expected to sell.

the people are stoked about this fight and the people could only ever be described as casual, and never as hardcore

Back