If Silva beats Diaz, then beats Weidman

MMAfan4life2

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Would Weidman get an immediate rematch?

Weidman would be up 2-1 in the matchup. Silva/Weidman for a fourth time??

Depends. Probably not if he knocks out Weidman in the second after having won the first, cause that would be considered a dominant win...

Possibly, really depends on how competitive the fight is. If Weidman wins 3 rounds and then gets ko'd in the 4th, immediate rematch for sure.

If Silva toyed with him and made him look like shit, then beat him then Weidman would probably have to win a fight or two to get back.

Would rather see Jacare get a shot if he beats Romero tbh, Weidman/Jacare is a much more interesting fight than Silva/Weidman 3.

i would hope the UFC would be fair enough to give weidman at least one shot to get the belt back after giving silva 2.

No he wouldn't. Weidman would probably get cut

If he faces Weidman after Diaz it won't be for the title because Vitor will be the champ.

God I hope so, maybe we can get all the titles tied up in multiple rematches for the next few years.

Let's see Anderson win a round against Weidman first, then we can speculate what happens if he wins a fight

Possibly, really depends on how competitive the fight is. If Weidman wins 3 rounds and then gets ko'd in the 4th, immediate rematch for sure.

If Silva toyed with him and made him look like shit, then beat him then Weidman would probably have to win a fight or two to get back.

Agreed.

Oh, and if that happens...he back

Massive fan of Anderson... but I just don't see him beating Chris.

Physically he's been on a gentle slide for the last 4-5 years and mentally Chris has a huge edge.

It's just not happening unfortunately.

in which round of which fight has anderson silva outscored chris weidman?

that avatar. that location. the nostalgia. you sir just made my freakin morning. i played that game throughout most of my childhood (parents didnt censor me.)
up untill a few years ago id still dust off the old n64 and kills some squirrel in total war on einstein.

Back