If rumble returned to heavyweight, he would kick Francis butt

Lmao

Rumble has always had the one of the worse bandwagon followers ever

Francis has a chin but so does rumble. Rumble knocked people dead out. Francis only tkos them. Francis is a great guy I respect him alot and even though Zain injured his knee, Francis did a goodjob stuffing and dropping him before hand. Rumble has a more deadly arson. Francis never faced a fighter like Francis. It would make a good stylewise match and I Francis got a better body. Francis is not d.c, okay guys? He doesn't have the cardio or wrestling for the beast
That was a 100 word post with 9 “Francis” in it bro

Rumble power is mainly from his explosiveness/speed. With all those bodybuilding and how bloated/unnatural he is at his current weight, he probably already lost 50% of his speed and not nearly as explosive as he used to be.

So i got ngannou by 1sst round ko
This. Ngannou by more fluid, flexible limbs. I'd be willing to bet Rumble looks like he's punching underwater after all the body building and how overweight he's gotten. I'm sure his hands are heavy as fuck if he lands flush but Francis would have the length, speed, and fluidity advantage and at best (for Rumble) their hands are equally heavy.

Back