If rumble returned to heavyweight, he would kick Francis butt

Sure cause Aj has been a consistent , reliable bet throughout his career...

When Francis KO’d the Reem I thought he was dead

Rumble is massively overrated here but so is Ngannou.
At least Rumble used to have more to his game than 2 minutes of stand up although that was a long time ago.

How is rumble overrated?

At least Rumble used to have more to his game than 2 minutes of stand up although that was a long time ago.
Sherdog:"Everyones overrated"

Francis has a chin but so does rumble. Rumble knocked people dead out. Francis only tkos them. Francis is a great guy I respect him alot and even though Zain injured his knee, Francis did a goodjob stuffing and dropping him before hand. Rumble has a more deadly arson. Francis never faced a fighter like Francis. It would make a good stylewise match and I Francis got a better body. Francis is not d.c, okay guys? He doesn't have the cardio or wrestling for the beast
rumbel is just too small dude.

Rumble knocks guys out at light heavyweight
He lost to Koscheck ffs
Ngannou knocks guys dead aswell at a higher weight class
Ngannou by knockout

He may have loss to Kos but let’s not forget he faked an injury after Johnson hurt him, if he didn’t pull that stunt he would more than likely been on his way to being finished

rumble beat everyone in lhw but d.c , how is he overrated? Theres a reason d.c refused to stand up with him

Francis has a chin but so does rumble. Rumble knocked people dead out. Francis only tkos them. Francis is a great guy I respect him alot and even though Zain injured his knee, Francis did a goodjob stuffing and dropping him before hand. Rumble has a more deadly arson. Francis never faced a fighter like Francis. It would make a good stylewise match and I Francis got a better body. Francis is not d.c, okay guys? He doesn't have the cardio or wrestling for the beast
Think Rumble could beat him, more well rounded

Rumble would crumble within 2. His chin is solid, but he has about the same cardio as Francis and has no-where near the heart Francis does (this is coming from someone who wouldn't step inhere with either of them, but that's besides the point). I think Rumble would have a chance of course, but I think Francis would have more power then him at HW

So Alexander Gustaffson, Glover Texeira, and Ryan Bader aren't real fighters? How about Alistair Overeem, Cain Velasquez, and Curtis Blaydes??? Not real fighters guys.
Don’t be stupid.. overseen Cain etc would dispose of rumble easily.. rumble would have zero power at hw.. rumble is a one trick pony with a punchers chance at lhw..

I think Rumble is a better fighter but he might not be a better heavyweight.

Rumble is a quitter how dare you make this claim.

Stipe couldn't make Ngannou give up over a complete 5 round domination.

Ngannou will see a struggle through til the bitter end. Rumble's heart goes ghost at the first sign of trouble.

Remember when he saw the struggle against Lewis to the bitter end? such bravery and heart on display in that one.

Francis should beat the likes of Stipe and DC before these invincible claims come out. Aside from a lucky connect, I've seen nothing to show he beats either of them

God no. Rumble’s power is vastly over rated.. he couldn’t even ko arlovski who has a pretty bad chin .. rumble is a ngganou with less power .. both are poor mma fighters which a punchers chance .. but when faced with openonents such as miocic and Cormier who are real fighters = they will lose
AndreiArlovskiJaw_605x240.jpg

He couldn’t Ko arlovski but he did break his jaw. If you want to say at heavyweight...fair enough. But it’s silly to say a guy who knocked out/TKOd 5 of his last 8 opponents has overrated power.

Don’t be stupid.. overseen Cain etc would dispose of rumble easily.. rumble would have zero power at hw.. rumble is a one trick pony with a punchers chance at lhw..
You're the one being stupid. Learn reading comprehension ya fuck

Rumble is too small for HW at 6 foot tall. He would lose a lot of the explosiveness he had at LHW not to mention a great deal of height and reach.

Francis via KO round 1.

rumble not passes drug tests

Crumble will do what he does.

Back