If Rumble is serious about a 205 return, he should fight Walker or Reyes

Did he say he was interested in 205? I thought he was coming back at HW. I don't know if he could make lhw at this point.

Rumble would destroy Reyes and probably Walker too.
Either one will KO Rumble within 2 rounds IF Rumble can make the weight. The guy is not a fighter anymore. He is a weed smoker.....uh I mean weed grower and businessman now. Watch the Woodley/Usman fight to learn what happens to people who start having other careers in this sport. Rockhold used to be a fighter too, now he's a model.

Johnson said he would come back as a HW and would only go to LHW if he fought Jones. Well he isn't going to fight Jones anytime soon, so lets talk about who he will fight as a HW. Lewis? Ngannou?

Both Reyes and walker would beat rumble. Dude was just 260lbs and now he has to deflate and keep some cardio? No way. He will get beat by Anthony smith as well. These are tough guys that will test his cardio.and wallop him back.

He's turning 36 in March so it's not like he has a ton of time to work his way back up the ladder.

He's mentioned losing some weight and returning to LHW so he should fight either Reyes, or Walker after he sleeps Anderson.

I don't like Rumble's chances against either of them at this stage but it would be a fun 2 mins of action.

Rumble is too big for 205. He gained a lot of weight.
Ngannou vs Rumble if AJ can return early 2020. If not someone else then, but at HW.
He lost twice with DC at 205 and he is not young anymore. Rumble will be more dangerous as a HW, because he is fast and his KO power will be even bigger.

I seriously don't want to see him back in the UFC. He left now has all of this wavering and contemplating on a return when he should just be gone. The heart has to be in it and he isn't in it anymore. He is not going to just walk back in ad KO everyone like some tend to feel. All of these guys would be him.

Walker's weak chin won't be able to handle Rumble's power

Rumble vs Jones is the biggest missed opportunity in quite some time...was really looking forward to that one

Back