If Rumble is serious about a 205 return, he should fight Walker or Reyes

RVCA

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He's turning 36 in March so it's not like he has a ton of time to work his way back up the ladder.

He's mentioned losing some weight and returning to LHW so he should fight either Reyes, or Walker after he sleeps Anderson.

I don't like Rumble's chances against either of them at this stage but it would be a fun 2 mins of action.

Why waste perfectly good contenders?
Line'em up and feed them all to Jon.

Jon jones should take care of his underwears man, because rumbles gonna Fuck him

He's turning 36 in March so it's not like he has a ton of time to work his way back up the ladder.

He's mentioned losing some weight and returning to LHW so he should fight either Reyes, or Walker after he sleeps Anderson.

I don't like Rumble's chances against either of them at this stage but it would be a fun 2 mins of action.
Isn't he going to Heavyweight ? My impression was that he was going to fight Heavyweight unless they offered him Jon Jones.

Rumble is not in the game mentaly.
Reyes would win against him.
Walker will lose to Corey and the train will be derailed.
Walker has explosiveness which can really help him.

Reyes is a better fighter but he lacks that unpredictability. Both of them are subpar compared to the challenges Jon has already wrecked.

Reyes is a better fighter but he lacks that unpredictability. Both of them are subpar compared to the challenges Jon has already wrecked.
I disagree.
Reyes is much better then Smith or Gus nowadays for example.

They would only be subpar to Cormier but have vastly different skill sets.

Both are superior to the next best (Gustaffson), and both have far better striking.

I would much rather see Rumble at LHW than HW. I don't think he does well at HW.

Rumble is a much better fighter according to a lot of people here than he ever was in the cage.
Reyes would beat him and Walker might beat him. Rumble gasser/quitter loses if they get him into the 2nd round via the usual RNC after he gasses out and quits.

They would only be subpar to Cormier but have vastly different skill sets.

Both are superior to the next best (Gustaffson), and both have far better striking.
Prime Gus would destroy Reyes and Walker, what are you talking about?

Prime Gus would destroy Reyes and Walker, what are you talking about?
The Gus who fought Smith and Jones 2nd time wouldn’t.
THIS prime talk is just retarded.

Back