If Rousey was more mature she would've done some media and Nunes would be getting paid

BR701

Don't give me number one bullshit
@Green
Reaction score
I've been watching some interviews with media and it's made me realise how much more buzz there would've been if Ronda was mature enough to turn up to some interviews and a press conference as usual.

You can claim that the blackout is causing some drama, but nothing like the usual bullshit like some smack talk and altercations.

I'm not a fan of those theatrics but I believe its bullshit that Nunes misses out on those extra buy dollars from the PPV, all because of how the ufc panders to Rousey.

If I were less impulsive, I wouldn't have commented on a thread that states the obvious

Shes taking food off Nunes' table.

I don't watch any other sports, is it normal for fans to give a shit about how much they get paid? It seems really crazy and lame to me.

I've been watching some interviews with media and it's made me realise how much more buzz there would've been if Ronda was mature enough to turn up to some interviews and a press conference as usual.

You can claim that the blackout is causing some drama, but nothing like the usual bullshit like some smack talk and altercations.

I'm not a fan of those theatrics but I believe its bullshit that Nunes misses out on those extra buy dollars from the PPV, all because of how the ufc panders to Rousey.
So it's up to Ronda to make sure Nunes gets paid?

Are you a lefty by any chance?

If she fights Valentina Shevchenko, she might lose her title and get lower paid. She's lucky that ronda comes back even she looks like hasn't recovered from the Holly beatdown

Dana said that Nunes is getting a piece of the PPV. :cool:

She's fighting Ronda... media or no media... will be the biggest pay day of her life. Dat's called "Getting Paid." <cheer>

Not saying I agree with the media ban... but I'm just saying that Amanda ain't gonna be hurtin' by no meanz.

She is putting food on amandas table as otherwise she would be on a free card

Nunes is getting PPV points, this will be the best payday Nunes will ever have and only because she's fighting Rousey

She has to be glad

I don't watch any other sports, is it normal for fans to give a shit about how much they get paid? It seems really crazy and lame to me.

Yes but its normally them bitching there overpaid,were in mma we bitch there underpaid

You realize this is bullshit, a UFC champ not getting paid as much due to the behavior of the challenger. If Amanda isn't happy with her pay it's her fault not Ronda's.

Those decisions Rousey made...to act like she did/does...to get caught up in the Hollywood bullshit..was her ultimate demise. Winning tonight will only make the people hate her more. There is no return for her.

Lol...all the cucks in here saying it's Nunes fault that Ronda is too childish to even fulfill standard obligations!

Back