If Rousey got pregnant

Obviously she would be forced to abort.

Best comment thusfar.
I can imagine the execs surrounding her on a bed
of cash & candles in the shape of a pentagram, all in
goats head costumes... with legal papers & foreceps in hand

Pregnancy doping is a real thing in women's sports.

Given how much dick she says she takes before a fight, I'd say she's had a fair share of abortions.

Ronda could go out for 10 months, have the baby, return to training for 1 month and then still beat anyone in the division. The only concern would be losing the baby weight in time for her fight.

So you wanna be a fucking mother!?

I think we would have already known the answer to this question if she valued having a family at any point in her career. She was an Olympic judoka who dedicated years of her life to her craft and postponed having a family because of it, if she even desires a family in the first place. Nothing has changed since joining the UFC. She may still want a family someday but it's clear her professional career is at the forefront of goals in her life right now.

Maybe she is taking supplements to prevent that from happening, if you know what I mean...

You know. She is only cycling 4 times a year. You know...

You know....

Quartette

Relax the pregnancy would only last 34 seconds.

A pregnancy and recovery would take about a year and male champs have been injured for over a year without an interim so I doubt an interim will be made unless Ronda requested it or she takes longer than expected to recover.

I think we would have already known the answer to this question if she valued having a family at any point in her career. She was an Olympic judoka who dedicated years of her life to her craft and postponed having a family because of it, if she even desires a family in the first place. Nothing has changed since joining the UFC. She may still want a family someday but it's clear her professional career is at the forefront of goals in her life right now.

Actually she's said multiple times that she'd like to have kids. However, she doesn't have a husband which is most likely the main reason for her lack of progeny. I'm not sure why you're assuming a woman having a family and a career are mutually exclusive though. She can take a year off, pop out baby Ronda, and then get back in the Octagon.

Back