If Rousey believes she can beat Floyd, why doesn't she fight Cyborg at 140 catch wt?

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If Dana White and Rousey believe she can beat Floyd, why doesn't she fight Cyborg at 140 catch weight?

Do they believe that Cyborg is a serious threat and Floyd is not?

Ronda said she would never fight Floyd no matter what.

Same as calling out Cyborg and ducking her.

What's the matter TS, you've never met a hypocrite before?

OP

Fat-People-Dancing-07.gif

If cyborg can beat Ronda then why did she roid up and get yourself suspended. Also killing the 145 division in strikeforce.

If cyborg can beat Ronda why did she demand her release from the ufc when asked to take a drug test

If cyborg can beat Ronda why is she making no effort to make 145.

To 99.9999999999999999% of the world it is cyborg who? Just about everyone knows Ronda now. My mom knows who Ronda is. It is the only MMA person she has ever heard of.

Ronda said she would never fight Floyd no matter what.

Same as calling out Cyborg and ducking her.

Jesus you Cyborg apologists don't have one clue between you.

Ronda signed to fight your hero in SF. Your hero failed a fight night drug tes t(which is like failing a fucking iq test...) and was suspended. Ronda moved to 135 as that was a MUCH deeper and more competitive division. Ronda has cleaned up, never missing weight. Cyborg once missed by six fucking pounds. The UFC has no 145 division as it is not deep. UFC offered your hero a contract, she declined and moved to Invicta, all the while staying at 145, while continuing to trash talk RR. Cyborg has never even tried too cut weight, even though the UFC was clear that any fight happens at 135.

Keep bringing the comedy though. I look forward to your next new account.

Why are you so concerned about Rousey and Cyborg??? This is the 3rd or 4th post about it, get over it already. She's the champ, she doesn't have to make things easy for someone who has been caught cheating.

Jesus you Cyborg apologists don't have one clue between you.

Ronda signed to fight your hero in SF. Your hero failed a fight night drug tes t(which is like failing a fucking iq test...) and was suspended. Ronda moved to 135 as that was a MUCH deeper and more competitive division. Ronda has cleaned up, never missing weight. Cyborg once missed by six fucking pounds. The UFC has no 145 division as it is not deep. UFC offered your hero a contract, she declined and moved to Invicta, all the while staying at 145, while continuing to trash talk RR. Cyborg has never even tried too cut weight, even though the UFC was clear that any fight happens at 135.

Keep bringing the comedy though. I look forward to your next new account.

Why does ronda talk about cyborg every chance she gets then ?

Typical Alexandergreat3 thread

Also in b4 Diggem

Last edited:
If Dana White and Rousey believe she can beat Floyd, why doesn't she fight Cyborg at 140 catch weight?

Do they believe that Cyborg is a serious threat and Floyd is not?

It is the UFC and Ronda who have made all the claims. If they really believed all this nonsense, they would take Cyborg up on it and prove themselves.

You have a legitimate quest TS. Too bad you are only going to get excuses with no substance.

she also said she could beat cain velasquez at some point. i mean she say some crazy stuff tbh.

Because Ronda is a hypocrite and is ducking Cyborg like a DNB.

post-31731-Rudy-Misfits-gif-disgusted-Img-QceB.gif

Ronda doesn't want to fight Cyborg at any weight. Look at how angry her and her manager get when talking about her. It's pretty funny to see how mad they get in their interviews.

Why do you think Ronda already put a time limit on the bout? She really hoped Cyborg never makes 135.

I dont disagree with Ronda that her legacy will be fine without Cyborg but I also believe she regurgitates things like roiding, no catch weights, and time limits to convince herself she's not fighting Cyborg right now for the right reasons. Meanwhile, the only one true reason is she believes she will lose.

#1: Ronda was going to fight Cyborg in Strikeforce as a Champion vs Champion match, but Cyborg tested hot (bodybuilder-levels) and was stripped.
#2: Ronda, pissed, swore to never fight Cyborg unless she stopped roiding and shrunk down to 135.
#3: The UFC does not want a title fight at a joke of a weight class. 145 is about as legitimate as men's SHW. The fight will be for Rousey's title, which is the 135 title. This is the most prestigious belt in women's MMA history.

Back