If Ronda won and said :

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
" The reason why I'm not attending the press conference and comment a lot about those fight is because I want to show all those casual fans who is the real deal inside the octagon. I'm the biggest star in this sport, which I don't need to throw water bottle, chair nor trash talk to promote my fight. People will come and watch whenever I'm on action.I don't fight for money, I fight for glory, that's what a true fighter did!!"

What will be the response ?? ^^

What if she said, " dude I just totally farted and it smells like my boyfriend's breath". Your question is meaningless because who fucking cares.

I would criticize her horrendous grasp of the English language.

Generic fighter response.

Promoted fighters put asses in the seats.

Ronda was already promoted heavily.

Casuals are programmed by the promotion. It's the only reason they come and watch.

Plenty of fighters fit the description but the casuals don't know or care due to lack of promotion.

I would ask... "What kind of sorcery is this? How can you talk when you're unconscious?"

" The reason why I'm not attending the press conference and comment a lot about those fight is because I want to show all those casual fans who is the real deal inside the octagon. I'm the biggest star in this sport, which I don't need to throw water bottle, chair nor trash talk to promote my fight. People will come and watch whenever I'm on action.I don't fight for money, I fight for glory, that's what a true fighter did!!"

the response will be, "Ronda, we thought you were American, so why do you sound like a foreigner?"

It would be great if she said something like. "I decided to skip all those media obligations just to piss off Sherdog users like...." and went on to name names.

Wasteland.

Back