If Ronda wins tomorrow who would be able to defeat her?

elfeliz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If Ronda were to win tomorrow night, who do you see beating her in the future and taking the belt especially now that Holly is no longer in the 135 division?

obv shevchenko is someone youd think could do it. I dont think anyone else stands out to me.

Valentina I think. She's a more complete fighter and can stick to a game plan well.

truly can't see Holm turning down another Ronda payday though to be honest. Not that they'd give her the chance to be a two weight champ.

Anyone who doesn't charge like a bull like Thots she beat before. The blue print is out and Ronda won't, can't win this fight against Nunes. She will become a Loveable loser to other losers

giphy.gif

Doesnt matter. If she wins, she's fucking off to Hollywood with the belt.

She'll be a deer in headlights when she sees Holly again. Constant flashbacks.

I think ronda beats holm in a rematch but loses to cyborg if that would ever happen

Holm would KO her again but the UFC would never allow this match up again, They wont risk Ronda getting KTFO again, Conors the only guy bringing in the dough and they need Ronda to do that when his not headlining events

Rousey is very boring now. She wanted none of a rematch with HH after the total beat down of the century. Then, after Holly let Tate win for whatever reason, Rousey is suddenly all about training again....yeah, whatever. It's very suspicious, and I really hope that Rousey gets her fucking head knocked off again.

think wme will comp nunes to give up her arm so ronda can make wma great again

Back