If Ronda loses

If she takes a beating or loses by KO, I think that's it. If it's a close decision loss, they could rematch.

Being suicidal after a loss and appearing on the Ellen show are very common results of losing a fight. Not all fighters show them but Ronda is real and full of emotion and passion. She can't hide it.
I agree but most fighters don't take a year off because they lost.

But yes, being in the spotlight amplifies every action

If she loses I suspect she'll retire. She's putting everything into winning this fight so losing badly would probably mean she would admit her run is over. If she wins, I think she'll call out the winner of the Germaine/Holly fight in the middle of the octagon. Even if Ronda wins, I don't see her having more than 2 or 3 more fights, which means by this time next year she'll have moved on.

I think it's her last, win or lose.

She may come back to beat up Meisha once more, if both sides agree for the money.
I think that's the only fight Meisha comes out of retirement for

Being suicidal after a loss and appearing on the Ellen show are very common results of losing a fight. Not all fighters show them but Ronda is real and full of emotion and passion. She can't hide it.

Im pretty sure AA said something about playing Russian Roulette when he was in a funk after the Brett Rogers loss which is kind of horrifying.

If she loses I suspect she'll retire. She's putting everything into winning this fight so losing badly would probably mean she would admit her run is over. If she wins, I think she'll call out the winner of the Germaine/Holly fight in the middle of the octagon. Even if Ronda wins, I don't see her having more than 2 or 3 more fights, which means by this time next year she'll have moved on.
You're probably right. Although if she wins in first round domination like old Ronda she may stick around for a while

Im pretty sure AA said something about playing Russian Roulette when he was in a funk after the Brett Rogers loss which is kind of horrifying.
That's a rough patch for ya

You're probably right. Although if she wins in first round domination like old Ronda she may stick around for a while

I don't think so. She obviously will want to rematch Holly if both win and I believe the UFC is trying to think ahead and make that possible but she's almost done with mma.

I agree but most fighters don't take a year off because they lost.

But yes, being in the spotlight amplifies every action
Yeah its easier for us to make remarks sitting here in the cosy private life. Someone who goes from 100 to 0 in less than 20 minutes is equal to the nightmares that wake me up. Then when I am awake I thank the Lord and go back to sleep. But when it actually happpens and its not a dream, its the worst feeling ever.

If she waz willing to do some media we might have some idea... lol...

Not likely though with a loss... maybe a circus fight or 2 after she has a few kidz & decides to give it another whirl. If she winz, she will likely come back all smilez & happily doing media n stuff... lol..

Lose = Retire and fade into obscurity
Win = Retire as champion and try to use it to boost your failing Hollywood "career"

jack and coke I don't drink that Hilary Clinton pansy egg nog shit. ( ironic red neck joke)
You're a good person I can tell. If you ever wanna talk about real man shit you know where to find me.

I think that even if she wins she is done. This fight is for closure.

Back