If Ronda loses

Rod Farva

War Big Nog!
@Gold
Reaction score
Is this her last fight ever?

I don't think she would fight again. If she wins, I think she keeps fighting for a while but not with a loss.

Thoughts?

75176735.gif

I think she retires.

And lucky for Travis he'll get to spend more time with her...

'If'

LMAO. Funny joke.

I think it's her last, win or lose.

She may come back to beat up Meisha once more, if both sides agree for the money.

Hopefully she retires. I liked her at first, but her attitude and inability to handle a loss like a functional adult show that she does not deserve to be the champion of any type of fighting, and should go back to moderating pokemon whatever the hell.

Is this her last fight ever?

I don't think she would fight again. If she wins, I think she keeps fighting for a while but not with a loss.

Thoughts?
IF SHE WINS I SEE HER GOING ON IF SHE LOSES SHE MIGHT BE SUICIDAL!!!!!!!!

I really dont like how she has been acting since her loss, that is not fighter/champion like. I had no stake in this fight but now I hope Nunes knocks her out. I believe if she gets KO'd pretty badly she wont return but if she wins I do see a Holly Holm rematch down the line.

Last edited:
Being suicidal after a loss and appearing on the Ellen show are very common results of losing a fight. Not all fighters show them but Ronda is real and full of emotion and passion. She can't hide it.

Just hope they find a decent Vet to put her to sleep afterwards.

Win or lose...

It's probably her last fight. She can go and pretend fight and make money in the WWE. Hollywood is history. The illusion has been shattered.

She can't manage a fight week presser. ZERO mma related interviews in 13 months. She can't even do the tiniest bit of media promo. She's done.

Edit... fixed an auto correct error.

Last edited:
The real consequence of Ronda losing will be me having to sport whatever Cyborg loving kit that @Concrete Whale comes up with.

Win or lose...

It's probably her last fight. She can go and pretend fight and make money in the WWE. Hollywood is history. The illusion has been shattered.

She can't manage a fight week presser. ZERO mma related interviews in 13 months. She can't even do the tiniest bit of media promo. She's done.

Edit... fixed an auto correct error.
Agreed that Hollywood is probably a ship that has sailed

Back