If Ronda had come back against Miesha or Holly...

Repsac

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...she could've actually had a chance to win back her title and ride into the sunset as the GOAT female fighter.

But she chose to wait a year and come back against Nunes a.k.a. mini-Cyborg

Mona-Condescending-Head-Shake.gif

Well, hindsight is 20/20.

People thought she had a good chance against Nunes because she comes straight forward. No one realized she was going to change her style and fight defensively.

Never one to take joy from someone else's misfortune, but...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Please let this be the end of this Ronda nonsense. Beat up a couple of soccer moms and secretaries, fought two legit fighters and was hugely embarrassed twice. She has no boxing, no chin, a weak mind and mentally unstable. Can the UFC stop building cards around her. I just hope she retires...

Like Amanda almost said in her post fight interview "Ffff...Ronda Rousey"

Well, hindsight is 20/20.

People thought she had a good chance against Nunes because she comes straight forward. No one realized she was going to change her style and fight defensively.

The odds were almost even. Many thought Nunes would win in 1st round.

Sad demise for Ronda. This was even more embarrassing than Holly loss. She didn't land a single punch and had to be saved by the ref because of how completely one-sided the stand-up was.

Holm would've knocked her out again. Tate lacks power so she could've beaten her.

Rondas not coming back. Time to have travis' babies, the only thing keeping her from suicide

Holm would've knocked her out again. Tate lacks power so she could've beaten her.
Holly getting choked by Miesha at least shows Ronda had a small chance.

Ronda had no chance against Nunes I'm afraid. Too strong and too much firepower.

As soon as Miesha won the belt I fully expected Ronda to come back at that point.

That only shows how little you know about MMA and how stupid you are for using mma math
I said small chance. Relax buddy.

Ronda had no chance against Nunes. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

Holly wrecks her 10/10 times. Probably wouldn't have been as quick as Nunes but still.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back