If Ronda decides to continue competing...

leatherf4ce

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Alright, so if Ronda decides to continue competing, where do you think her adjustments should be made? Do you think she'll listen to her mom at this point and can Edmond and get a real camp?

ykl2K0.gif

Where would you like to see her go, besides having a personal session on her character with Tony Robbins? I think the potential's there, but such time has been wasted on Edmond. Regardless of what Dana said about everyone jumping off the Edmond wagon after her loss, it was happening pretty much immediately when she got on board with that clown.

Anyone would improve her at this point. But any camp or trainer you have in mind that'd benefit her specifically?

i doubt she does. if so though, she needs to go to a real camp with coaches who know a thing or two about MMA. she also needs a team that knows how to keep her in check mentally.

She needs Floyd to teach her some boxing defense. Blocking punches with face is not a sound strategy.

Anyone would improve her at this point. But any camp or trainer you have in mind that'd benefit her specifically?
any coach who knows the mental game real well and knows how to keep emotions in check. maybe a firas or a greg jackson, two very smart and wise coach's who know how to put a very good game plan together.

Assuming she's ready to start learning proper technique, Jackson's MMA is good at refining established fighters, and Holly Holm, who trains at the camp, was the first to exploit Ronda's weaknesses.

aka. best style to pressure and grapple without over extending. she might need to borrow some knees from cruz though

I don't think she comes back.

But if she does, she should seek a boxing coach whose specialty is head movement and footwork

If Ronda refused to learn proper techniques and defense before fighting Holly certainly she would have wanted to learn after that defeat right? No, last night showed she is unwilling or unable to advance her skill set.

The blueprint to beat Ronda has been clear since Holly fought her. I don't think it's a far reach to say that a good majority of the division could come up with a game plan to beat her at this point.

Ronda can't adapt to evolving WMMA and will likely never fight again. She's not humble enough to admit there are better fighters and put her ass to work to catch up.

She had over a year to improve her striking. She didn't train with anyone new so she remained stagnant in stand up, she should retire.
True fighters fix the holes in their game, Fedor knew mirko was a big problem with his superb striking skills so Fedor went to Ernesto host and k1 level strikers to solve the issue and it worked well. Ronda didn't, she has no head movement and is a stationary heavy bag with eye balls.

big camps with lots of trainers and prospects help flesh out a fighters abilities
like ATT & JacksonWink

Haha. if she does, she better be prepared to get her ass kicked for alot less than 3 mil. hahahahahahaha

I still believe that Ronda is physically stronger than most these women. She was on a rampage, even if it was with cans, she crushed them in seconds.

The talent is there, but the gap in skill is wide, because she didn't put in the work she needed in the beginning by coasting on talent.

She is young. If she takes a couple of years of fully integrated MMA training, she could still contend. She is physically stronger than the average woman.

The biggest question is her mental status. Some people are athletes, but not necessarily fighters.

I still believe that Ronda is physically stronger than most these women. She was on a rampage, even if it was with cans, she crushed them in seconds.

on the same logic, that makes Rhonda a can herself being defeated in a matter of seconds and looking absolutely terrible.

Back