if Ronda beats Nunez, then is Ronda vs Floyd "under the right circumstances" back on the table?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
that talk gone pretty quiet after the Holm fight, but does a win over Nunez gets it back in discussion?

Nope. She's going after Cain and rightfully so.

It'll NEVER be back in discussion. Should've never been there in the first place TBH.

tumblr_nsiwuxknHK1s3y9slo1_500.gif

Ronda Rousey says she 'could beat 100 percent' of men in her weight class.

A female fighter is not going to beat any male fighter. It's all hype and a should just be kept quiet because it's sounds ridiculous.

A female fighter is not going to beat any male fighter. It's all hype and a should just be kept quiet because it's sounds ridiculous.

Iv'e been saying that since the beginning...Girls are girls..they fight like girls...sure they are skilled, but they have half the power, speed and explosiveness men have...maybe not even half...Not to mention men can take a far better shot than a chick...

Ronda Rousey says she 'could beat 100 percent' of men in her weight class.

Ronda said she would beat Carraway because "he is like barely like top ten and I am like the champ so I should win". Ronda does not seem to get that men crush comparatively ranked woman their same size.

Iv'e been saying that since the beginning...Girls are girls..they fight like girls...sure they are skilled, but they have half the power, speed and explosiveness men have...maybe not even half...Not to mention men can take a far better shot than a chick...
Floyd would get beat by 115lbs women let alone bantamweights, Floyd only fights untrained women though so it would never happen.

In a full gi judo contest I'd say it is on the table

Floyd has zero takedown- and armbar defense.

I am surprised there's so many people posting here right now, Ronda is on TV talking about her epic 190 title defence against Bethe Correia

Back