If Ronda beats Meisha, Nunes and Cyborg, what will the haters complain about then?

-Only 4th place in the Olympics
-Didn't even win gold at the world championships like her mom
-Didn't even go to college like her sisters
-Didn't fight Cyborg at 145 where Cyborg is strongest
-MMA career filled with cans
-Isn't half the actor compared to Meryl Streep
-Reddit AMA isn't even among top 5
-Still makes pocket change compared to Mayweather
-Butterface
-Schaub's new GF is way hotter
-No. 1 highest paid female athlete Maria Sharapova is way hotter
-Ducked pro boxers
-Ducked TJ Dillashaw
-UFC paid Google, Twitter, Instagram and Dave Meltzer to inflate her popularity
-Nasal voice
-Elephant ankles
-Christina Hendricks has bigger boobs
-Delusional enough to think she can beat Cain
-Unsportsman like towards Miesha
-Transphobic (doesn't support Fallon Fox)
-Dumped Dog Park Cute Guy even though he was an addict and needed help
-McMann stoppage was bullshit, Herb Dean got paid off
-WMMA is a joke, GOAT Fedor doesn't even believe women should be fighting

Well you pointed out only the small issues....Whatever

if she fights and beats cyborg at 140 I will declare her the GOAT of MMA... thank god I know that will never happen

Just as I said, cry about 135.

Now Cyborg called her out at 135 for december. I'm sure you have more excuses to cry about.

Oh you mean Cyborg called her out after Ronda already had a fight booked? How convenient.. Maybe Cyborg should work on her timing

So I guess Cyborg better get to 135, huh?

Cyborg was always the number1 woman for a long time. Then came Ronda. She used to fight at 145.

Ufc used to do catch weights often. The fight should happen. A fight this big , especially for women's fighting would be a shame if 10 lbs. Keeps this fight from happening. They made a 115 lb division for Christ sake.
Make 145lb. Women's and let cyborg brutalize the comp. With zuffas hype.

Ya, i know 145 is weak but so are all the others . Zuffa could make people think the division is spectacular and we would believe I
Brrrrap!

Well I've got no complaints nor rag on Ronda but she really should fight Cyborg. They are the only two women's fighters that are on a truly high level. Tate has gotten better but she won't win that fight and is Nunes even on the radar?

It seems very likely by July next yr, this will be the case. Will they complain about her acting then? Her commercials? Her Reddit AMA's?

Fucking LOL.

Born haters.
If she just beats cyborg then I won't complain ever.

A hair follicle test? Surely u know a hair follicle test would test positive from the PEDs she already got busted for.

"A standard hair follicle screen covers a period of approximately 90 days, but is susceptible to time variation depending on the growth rate of your hair"

Cyborg had a 1 year long suspension, plenty of time to get clean

Ok. Based on that statement, how many people do you see demanding that Cain gets an immediate rematch? I don't see a whole lot. In fact most people I see on forums are dead set against it.

There isnt any bigger fights out there for Werdum other than maybe Fedor, but nobody thinks Fedor is the biggest threat.

Cain, Arlovski, Miocic, they are all about the same level and draw.

Tate or Cyborg? Huge difference in every aspect of the sport.

After Tate the only fight that makes sense is Cyborg, all the other girls are not even close to being ready. Ronda should retire after fighting borg if she can fight her but if it doesn't work she needs to do other stuff. There is no one left to beat.

ariel_haters.gif

"A standard hair follicle screen covers a period of approximately 90 days, but is susceptible to time variation depending on the growth rate of your hair"

Cyborg had a 1 year long suspension, plenty of time to get clean

Right on. I was thinking it's like that for recreational drugs.

Actually after doing some research it seems hair follicle tests are not reliable for steroids anyway lol.

She is ducking holm obviously

They will find many things but they are already starting to say she is only good because everyone else sucks. Happens everytime there is a dominating champ. The division is weak thats why they are winning chant. Just like 185 when The Spider was champ.

A man.... Until she fights someone who is an A-Level mma fighter, or at least as good as an amateur male, she is not going to be impressive to anyone but the newbs and bandwagoners.

Right on. I was thinking it's like that for recreational drugs.

Actually after doing some research it seems hair follicle tests are not reliable for steroids anyway lol.

Seems that Cyborg got scarred off by the name of the test, rather than the mechanics of it

I have a feeling that 'Ronda Rousey in Ronda Rousey The Movie' will be bad enough for people to "hate on" her for a long time, and that it will be so bad that "hating on" Ronda will transcend the MMA community and gain mainstream appeal.

That film has the potential to torpedo her popularity more than anything MMA related, although if it is terrible and critically panned, it will be amusing to see her defenders accuse movie critics and the movie going public of simply being "haters" who are afraid of and emasculated by a stronk powerful womyn with G.O.A.T. acting skills.

I'm sure if Roger Ebert was still alive and was less than favourable with his assessment of the film, he'd get called out and asked how many Olympic medals has he won and how many people has he fought in a cage.

-Only 4th place in the Olympics
-Didn't even win gold at the world championships like her mom
-Didn't even go to college like her sisters
-Didn't fight Cyborg at 145 where Cyborg is strongest
-MMA career filled with cans
-Isn't half the actor compared to Meryl Streep
-Reddit AMA isn't even among top 5
-Still makes pocket change compared to Mayweather
-Butterface
-Schaub's new GF is way hotter
-No. 1 highest paid female athlete Maria Sharapova is way hotter
-Ducked pro boxers
-Ducked TJ Dillashaw
-UFC paid Google, Twitter, Instagram and Dave Meltzer to inflate her popularity
-Nasal voice
-Elephant ankles
-Christina Hendricks has bigger boobs
-Delusional enough to think she can beat Cain
-Unsportsman like towards Miesha
-Transphobic (doesn't support Fallon Fox)
-Dumped Dog Park Cute Guy even though he was an addict and needed help
-McMann stoppage was bullshit, Herb Dean got paid off
-WMMA is a joke, GOAT Fedor doesn't even believe women should be fighting

Waah, what a loser.
Here are some facts for you buddy:

Cyborg asked for 140lb before
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/8/13/3240734/cris-cyborg-ronda-rousey-fight-catchweight

Guess what?? Rondas management AGREED. OMG WTF LOL !!!!111 REKT
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/8/20/3256102/ronda-rousey-drug-testing-cyborg-steroids-strikeforce-mma

The only condition was that Cyborg passed a hair follicle test for PEDs, seems reasonable

... and guess what...

Cyborg REFUSED AND BACKED OUT. OMG WTFLOL GET REKT BITCH!!11 FACTS
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/spor...ight-rousey-at-145-pounds----no-less/828222/1

What now motherfucker?

These should be a sticky

If victorious I dont see how Ronda would get credit from purists/diehards for beating a Cris Cyborg who had to drain herself far down to a weight she's never competed at as of yet.

The weight loss is going to be too much of an excuse if Cyborg loses.

I she beats everybody? What if Nunes beats Cyborg, Miesha, Ronda, Holm, and Ali. Then what?

Back