If Ronda and Bethe ends up going into round 4

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Would Correia get an automatic rematch just for making it to round 4?

Nah, they really want Miesha/Rousey 3 for some reason. But if she does make it competitive she will be 1 or 2 wins away from another title shot.

Lets just hope the fight lasts over 60 seconds. I don't think it will. Ronda can't help herself, and there is some scuttlebutt that Bethe hasn't been too focused on ground fighting.

If it goes to 4 then Ronda and the ref will be co-conspirators in a murder case.

I cannot fathom this going to round 4. Bethe winning by first round KO is more likely than that.

Lets just hope the fight lasts over 60 seconds. I don't think it will. Ronda can't help herself, and there is some scuttlebutt that Bethe hasn't been too focused on ground fighting.

There is no reason to, she should just train strictly on AVOIDING CLINCH. She could train for years on her ground game and still get subbed by Rousey as soon as it hits the mat. Her best chance is to keep it standing and make it a very slow and very boring boxing match.

There is literally no chance of that happening.

Ronda will win early or get caught by some flukey KO shot in the first round or its over.

Would Correia get an automatic rematch just for making it to round 4?

And on a related note, if Olivia Wilde and Kate Upton show up at my house wearing nothing but high heels and smiles - would I know what to do with them???

(My scenario is more likely to happen than yours ... and for the record, I would know what to do with two beautiful women. One could make my dinner, the other could clean the house...)

(Joking about the cleaning the house part)

Ronda will win early or get caught by some flukey KO shot in the first round or its over.

I've been saying this for weeks, bruh. Glad I'm not alone.

And on a related note, if Olivia Wilde and Kate Upton show up at my house wearing nothing but high heels and smiles - would I know what to do with them???

(My scenario is more likely to happen than yours ... and for the record, I would know what to do with two beautiful women. One could make my dinner, the other could clean the house...)

(Joking about the cleaning the house part)

olivia and kate both look hella weird bruh

Bethe's chin won't hold out that long lol

The only way Betch makes it to Rd. 4 would be if she employs the techniques of sprawl'n'brawlers, Joanna Jedi and TJ Dillashaw. The crucial part of it is not just to escape the clinch, but to make Ronda pay for it every time she attempts (elbows, etc). Probably won't happen, but if it does, her TDD will be this way, I'm guessing?

I dont see a reason why she would, there are other contenders.

Women don't have the power to land a flukey ko shot. Why do you think very very few women's mma fights ever end in ko.

No, Baszler will disown the four horsewomen and talk shit then get a title shot

Women don't have the power to land a flukey ko shot. Why do you think very very few women's mma fights ever end in ko.

Meisha came close her last fight,but still no dice.
You know they will give Ronda plenty of chance to recover even if she was somehow rocked by slow-mo Bethe though.

Back