If Rockhold quits modeling would he improve?

Bitcoin

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don't know of many high level fighters who moonlight in another area as a career besides Luke.

I'm thinking if he has to have even a more strict diet in modeling based in kale and avocado chips which while great for your skin can't help you in MMA.

Also, he's hanging with Fabio and Giselle, doubt those models have gone into the ring with Bones or Nunes recently.

He's doing photo shoots in the Hamptons and Miami Beach and yet Jan probably was training in the Siberian snow.

And modeling is not mentally or physically demanding unlike if he was working as a fireman or at the nuclear plant ala Homer Simpson.

I can see Luke using his modeling as an excuse for his poor performance. He's running out of them unless he brings in Climate change and the border patrol mismanagement.

I don't know of many high level fighters who moonlight in another area as a career besides Luke.

I'm thinking if he has to have even a more strict diet in modeling based in kale and avocado chips which while great for your skin can't help you in MMA.

Also, he's hanging with Fabio and Giselle, doubt those models have gone into the ring with Bones or Nunes recently.

He's doing photo shoots in the Hamptons and Miami Beach and yet Jan probably was training in the Siberian snow.

And modeling is not mentally or physically demanding unlike if he was working as a fireman or at the nuclear plant ala Homer Simpson.

I can see Luke using his modeling as an excuse for his poor performance. He's running out of them unless he brings in Climate change and the border patrol mismanagement.
Bisping took his soul, this man's career is done.

Rockhold needs to accept his baldness is reality only then can he win again

Rockhold needs to accept his baldness is reality only then can he win again
You might be onto something. I remember Andre Agassi went through a bad streak where he would wear a hat to hide his baldness and his tennis suffered. Once he went Bruce Willis he returned to top form. Luke needs to be so looks conscious he thinks if he isn't ripped and not showing his balding pattern he will be dropped by RL.

His chin is gone now.

He'll start losing to alot of fighters he would have destroyed back in the day.

Firefighter Stipe and engineer Carwin. But I heard Chael once say that Rockhold will take months of serious training and only train for fights in the camp a few months beforehand. For him to have any chance at this point, he has to stop that and treat this like a full-time job. He really needs to improve his boxing and striking defense. He no longer can rely on his kicks or footwork while standing. The mobility and athleticism he once had are gone...some is due to age, but I suspect he's had some hidden injuries.

Bisping took his soul, this man's career is done.

Fake News.

TRT Belfort destroyed his chin and predicted: “The playboy will never be the same.”

771919944.gif

Luke could be great if he wasn’t so convinced that he was already great...

If he stopped fighting would he improve modeling? Now that's the question

You might be onto something. I remember Andre Agassi went through a bad streak where he would wear a hat to hide his baldness and his tennis suffered. Once he went Bruce Willis he returned to top form. Luke needs to be so looks conscious he thinks if he isn't ripped and not showing his baldittern he will be dropped by RL.
when media asked him about his bald spot he tried to blame it on a surfing accident. Luke lives in a fantasy world devoid of any substance of reality

If he stops posing in the cage with his hands down, yeah that would help.

But don't tell him, don't rob us of Rocksalt getting obliterated by guys he is aloof to.

Luke's time has come and gone. He should embrace any form of making money that doesn't involved getting hit in the head.

needs to lose that cocky i can beat this guy attitude

Luke could have a resurgence like Arlovski. His chin was done then seemed to get better. He has to learn to not get hit and keep his hands up. He has a high level ground game and kicks to keep people off. What he doesn't have is a chin and a defense, at least one can be improved.

Maybe it's better he remains deluded rather than actually chin up to how exceedingly average he actually is compared to his hilariously over inflated high opinion of himself. I literally can it find anything to like about man.

Back