if Robbie Lawler beats tyron, does he become WW GOAT?

That'll be up for debate. At that point you also have to take the totality of their careers into account. GSP only has 2 defeats--both avenged.

Ture that.

Thats why i hate thinking of P4P lists and divisional GOATs lists. Too many variables that are hard to compare.

Gsp had finished more title fights at this point in his title run.

Robbery Lawler is quickly becoming the split desicion goat though, I'll give you that Ts.

Turned out to be pretty good bait, TS. Fish are biting....

Aaaaaand Neeewwwwwwww. Welterweight GOAT of the worrrllldd. "Ruthless" Robbie Lawwwwlerrrrrrrr!

He didn't even beat Condit

Get your trolling ass out of here

If he beats Woodley, then Wonderboy, then Maia I would put him above Hughes especially if done if spectacular fashion, however it's going to take a lot to surpass GSP status accomplishments at WW. He would be close though if all 3 wins were KO's.

He hasn't beat the goat Dan Hardy yet, so no

Robbie is already the WW GOAT, the outcome of this fight doesn't matter too much.

I really hope you are a UFC shill, or may god have mercy on your soul and I really hope you never have children.

Outside of Rory, GSP already beat all his solid wins and beat guys that Robbie lost to.

He easily is nowhere near GSP.
Hendricks beat GSP, Robbie arguably beat Hendricks twice and easily beat him up worse than Georges.

Lawler also beat Carlos a whole lot worse than Georges.

Lawler knocked out Koscheck.

Woodley (if it happens) is better than Penn, Hardy (by far).

This era of 170ers is completely different and are SO much better than Georges' era. He got out at the right time.

If he beats Woodley and Thompson I would have him right there with Hughes, maybe above Hughes but Georges is still the King.

Only a Conor fan could think that....

GOAT really needs to be properly redefined as GREATEST OF ALL TODAY.
People here seem to temporal perspective of a goldfish.

Hendricks beat GSP, Robbie arguably beat Hendricks twice and easily beat him up worse than Georges.

Lawler also beat Carlos a whole lot worse than Georges.

Lawler knocked out Koscheck.

Woodley (if it happens) is better than Penn, Hardy (by far).

This era of 170ers is completely different and are SO much better than Georges' era. He got out at the right time.

No

Robbie would turn GSP face into cherry pie. Its ashame GSP is ducking him.

Back