if reem loses.

what about winner of manbearpig big ben?

Werdum, Nog and Bigfoot got wrecked by either JDS or Cain.

Rematches are usually a lot different than the original matches, though.

If Reem loses, it would be good to see Alistair vs. winner of Nog/Werdum.

JDS vs. Bigfoot would be good.

Bigfoot would deserve it an have the best chance at winning it.
IMO Cain/BF was decisive, but that cut was like a 1 in a million.

Bigfoot would deserve it an have the best chance at winning it.
IMO Cain/BF was decisive, but that cut was like a 1 in a million.

in a million dawg???? you think Cain hit Bigfoots beach ball sized head with his elbow that he has trained to hit with on accident?

in a million dawg???? you think Cain hit Bigfoots beach ball sized head with his elbow that he has trained to hit with on accident?

The cut was one in a million. How fast it happened, how big it was and how much it gushed. It hindered his ability to defend an use any technique, let alone get up. Not to say he definitely would have with Cain on top, but Bigfoot is not weak on the ground. That figh was more of a 'fluke' than JDS/Cain IMO.

The cut was one in a million. How fast it happened, how big it was and how much it gushed. It hindered his ability to defend an use any technique, let alone get up. Not to say he definitely would have with Cain on top, but Bigfoot is not weak on the ground. That figh was more of a 'fluke' than JDS/Cain IMO.
thats just crazy

The blood did not lose him that fight, being outclassed in every facet of his game did

Werdum, Nog and Bigfoot got wrecked by either JDS or Cain.

Rematches are usually a lot different than the original matches, though.

If Reem loses, it would be good to see Alistair vs. winner of Nog/Werdum.

JDS vs. Bigfoot would be good.

If we have to see Overeem/Werdum again, I say shock collars are put on both fighters. Overeem gets shocked if he's breathing too hard after one lackluster round. Werdum gets shocked every time he flops onto his back.

Nog werdum winner

If werdum wins i could see that not nog though not yet.

But arent they coaches of tuf brazil 2?? when is the taping and everything? Normally takes a few momths then the fight soo will be tied up for a while?

thats just crazy

The blood did not lose him that fight, being outclassed in every facet of his game did

well i dont want to get off topic but ill respond quickly.

you can hold the opinion that cain is better in 'every facet of the game' (very original btw) and i wont argue. but every facet of the game was not on display in that fight so your statement is untrue and actually impossible.

That's a big if but I'd have to say the JDS rubbermatch.

If overeem loses who gets that title shot. Bigfoot wont not after that mauling. Corimer wont. Hunt vs struve is soon the winner?

Who else is a contender at heavyweight really??

Werdum..

And I wish people would stop with the mark hunt for president talk.. Good grief

Werdum..

And I wish people would stop with the mark hunt for president talk.. Good grief

Tuf brazil has werdum locked up for a while. Struve v hunt is a big fight in th title picture as it is atm champ.

If jds were champ still then no and if werdum were free then also no. But with corimer werdum locked up, bigfoots mauling from cain, and say reem loses theres alnost noone else

If Reem loses we put SUPERCHARGED on suicide watch.

big country roy nelson!, he is the only one without a fight

Back