If Rampage is motivated...no doubt he crushes Glover

Haha! What year is this? Rampage has been shot for years. He couldn't stop Matt Hamill and got dominated by Ryan Bader. Pride 'Page would've put both of those doughnuts in a bodybag within a minute. Face it, the old Rampage is long gone. He hasn't KO'd someone in centuries, he's old, slow, toothless, and one-dimensional now that he's forgot how to wrestle. Glover takes him down, beats him up, and sends his ass off to BAMMA or some shit.

Again..before the Rampage fight Hamill had only been finished once...by a kick to the body.

He's barely a year older than Glover (though more miles on that body of his)...toothless?

Glover takes him down, lays on him, and thats it. That's the most likely scenario. Out of all the fights Rampage has been in, I can't pick one off the top of my head where anyone did any real damage to Rampage on the ground. Jones subbed him, but even jones couldn't beat him up on the ground. He was mounted by machida, forrest, everyone...nobody hurt him on the ground. He cant get off his damn back, but he can protect himself on the ground.

People don't really try to much, mainly because of his strength. If you give him some leverage he can push you off.

BJ was in decent shape. WTF is this stupid post?

Obviously that post went over your head.

BJ IS DONE, being in shape and motivated isn't going to help him. Same with Rampage. They're done, it's time for them to retire.

If I had 10 more dollars I would be $10 richer. You should ALWAYS be motivated.

If Glover can't get Rampage down I think he's in trouble. Even though Rampage's stand up isn't what it used to be it's better than the limited stuff Glover threw at Maldo. With that said, Glover does get him down, Rampage losses by submission.

Rampage doesn't take a lot of damage in fights. His defense is under rated. Even when he gets surprised by one and starts backing up, he's always defending.

001.gif

In that Gif (and i'm not starting the whole Machida v. Rampage debate again) watch it. After the first 2 maybe 3 that land and surprise Jackson, in that flurry...how many of those follow up shots land? If any, how many land clean?

Gotta say I disagree with you here TS. There's a reason no one wanted to take a fight with glover. Its been almost 6 years since the last chuck fight and chucks chin was gone by them. Its not like glover and chuck are clones. I think glover takes this one and makes a statement. If I am wrong I will own it, I got alot of respect for rampage.

rampage's legendary chin is going to get tested here. I think that we are going to see quinton for the last time in the sport. Tex is going to embarass him and ko him into retirement.

I've seen nothing from Rampage the last 2 years that would tell me he can win..

Gotta say I disagree with you here TS. There's a reason no one wanted to take a fight with glover. Its been almost 6 years since the last chuck fight and chucks chin was gone by them. Its not like glover and chuck are clones. I think glover takes this one and makes a statement. If I am wrong I will own it, I got alot of respect for rampage.

See, everyone says "Chucks chin was gone"...Really??

He hadn't lost since the last time Rampage beat him, and that last time was a corner stoppage due to body strikes. Other than that he hadn't been KO/TKO'd for 4 years before that and was destroying every one he fought.

Rampage has definitely not been training as hard, he's aging, has looked lacklustre and hasn't stopped a fly in ages, heck last thing he stopped was his truck when he went on his own rampage. I expect Glover to embarrass Rampage and show us all what we already know.

Rampage isn't gonna win. He's gonna get UD'd by a younger, more motivated, faster, more technical, more well-rounded Glover Texeira.

It's a matter of rampage going downhill and consistently not training like a champ.He'll probably fold and look like shit that's what I expect it would be nice if he showed up though..either way it'll be an exciting fight page needs to shit or get off the pot.

Rampage doesn't take a lot of damage in fights. His defense is under rated. Even when he gets surprised by one and starts backing up, he's always defending.

001.gif

In that Gif (and i'm not starting the whole Machida v. Rampage debate again) watch it. After the first 2 maybe 3 that land and surprise Jackson, in that flurry...how many of those follow up shots land? If any, how many land clean?

I guess I wasn't clear. I agree with you. Glover won't be effective standing against Rampage, his striking is too limited.

Man I hope rampage takes this!
Gonna miss him.

Nice way to have an excuse ahead of time.

rampage lost it mentally. soon as he started talking about people putting too much emphasis on winning I knew he lost it.

The way people are talking as if Glover is the favorite just is bewildering.

Rampage hits harder, is more technical, has a way better chin and has had no trouble defending against far better grapplers than Glover.

But most of all he owned Glover's idol and mentor twice; the guy who constantly used to beat Glover up and make him cry.

The only way Glover wins is if Rampage turns up like he did in the Bader fight.

I agree. But unfortunately he won't be

If Page loses, he should fight Shogun in a retirement match. Well, they both should retire.

Back