If Rampage is motivated...no doubt he crushes Glover

I was a great big Rampage fan long before he made it to the ufc,but honestly these days he just complains to much.Lets just be honest does rampage have the skillset to beat glover hell yeah,will he who knows?I do know this every fight people figured he wouldnt win he won,Dan henderson,Machida.Every fight he should have walked through he lost.Forrest,Bader.So who knows.In the ufc he does what he not suppose to.

If motivated? We haven't seen a motivated Rampage for some time. Even if he stepped into the cage motivated he could easily lose that motivation midway thru the fight. He wants out. Glover will give him that easy out and send him on his way.

Young, in-prime Rampage fought and won in K1, beat a prime Liddell 2x handily, slammed a prime Igor Vovchanchyn around at HW, captured UFC gold, unified Pride and UFC LHW championships so yes, he is a legit threat to anyone. But it's almost 2013 and Rampage is far into his mma career while Glover is just starting his UFC chapter.

He might beat him even if he's not that motivated. Rampage is a bad style matchup for Glover. The only way he loses is if he just doesn't care anymore.

People dont really know who Glover actually is. This guy will be fighting for the belt soon...

Glover will finish Rampage handily. The guy who thinks Rampage should be a clear favourite should play bookie.... Because Glover is $1.37 fav with reputable agencies.

When a black proud man fights a proud brown man the black guy always wins

No, I believe he was saying that you can be motivated and in shape and still get your ass kicked.

No doubt. But not when you're Rampage and the other guy is Glover.

That's what I'M saying.

Motivated or not I really thing Rampages style it not overly effective. Unless you stand in front of him and trade punches he really does not have much to offer. Unless he actually changes things and starts pressing the action and using his wresting (which is highly under rated) I do not see him doing anything to Glover.

The way people are talking as if Glover is the favorite just is bewildering.

Rampage hits harder, is more technical, has a way better chin and has had no trouble defending against far better grapplers than Glover.

But most of all he owned Glover's idol and mentor twice; the guy who constantly used to beat Glover up and make him cry.

The only way Glover wins is if Rampage turns up like he did in the Bader fight.

Haha! What year is this? Rampage has been shot for years. He couldn't stop Matt Hamill and got dominated by Ryan Bader. Pride 'Page would've put both of those doughnuts in a bodybag within a minute. Face it, the old Rampage is long gone. He hasn't KO'd someone in centuries, he's old, slow, toothless, and one-dimensional now that he's forgot how to wrestle. Glover takes him down, beats him up, and sends his ass off to BAMMA or some shit.

I just think Rampage has declined to heavily in his killer instinct, his speed, and his mental game to take this fight from Glover. Glover is a much more well rounded fighter and is a very dangerous opponent. My hope in Rampage has been sunk ever since he lost to Bader in Japan. I think Glover takes a UD

I just think Rampage has declined to heavily in his killer instinct, his speed, and his mental game to take this fight from Glover. Glover is a much more well rounded fighter and is a very dangerous opponent. My hope in Rampage has been sunk ever since he lost to Bader in Japan. I think Glover takes a UD

He had good excuses for that loss.

If Glover can't get Rampage down I think he's in trouble. Even though Rampage's stand up isn't what it used to be it's better than the limited stuff Glover threw at Maldo. With that said, Glover does get him down, Rampage losses by submission.

Back