If Rampage beats Glover

Is that a subtle dig at Shogun :D

Didn't he decline a fight with Glover?

he declined a fight with glover to fight the world ranked and perennial contender with a huge name.

I would love to see Shogun v Rampage 2, I think it would be a war.

Hard to predict what Rampage is going to do after the Glover fight, I wouldn't be surprised if he signs a new deal with the UFC since Rampage saying he's leaving the UFC is something we've heard before.

"I'm going to beat Rashad then retire"
-Rampage Jackson

...a month or 2 later news comes out that he has signed a 6 fight contract extension with the UFC.

Shogun's got little to nothing left in the tank at this point. As much as I hate to say it, I'd take Rampage by TKO or one-sided decision. Shogun's just too sloppy these days.

Would you like to see him rematch Shogun? Its a fight i think would be exciting and make sense at that point.

And who would you favor at this point in their respective careers?

images

v.s

20111119091626_20091026120110_IMG_0036.JPG

Hard to say who i would favor since i haven't seen Rampage fight Glover yet, but based on his past 3-4 fights i would have to favor Shogun in that one. I think Rua would win a decision if it was 3 rounds(in an exciting affair), or get the tko if it was a 5 rounder.

I like both and think it would be a great one for the fans.

(I am assuming/hoping Rampages fight with Glover won't actually be his last fight in the UFC.)

Rampage only has this one last fight on his contract & he's made it perfectly clear he will not be returning to the UFC.

Fantasy match-up at this point I'm sorry to say.

Back