If Rampage beats Glover

Shogun is a top 5 lhw. Actually he is probably #6 after his last loss. I still have him above Davis.

Rampage is ranked #10 at best at lhw, Glover is outside the top 10..

Rankings don't really mean shit IMO. I mean Rampage has wins over both Machida and Hendo. If it all plays out I'd rather see the loser of Glover/Page fight Shogun or the loser of Nog/Evans, and vice versa for the winners, rather than the other way around. I'm not saying I wouldn't want to see that fight, it's just ass backwards IMO.

Either way, I'd still be a great fight. That's just my outlook on it, I could be wrong.

I disagree.

Gus should not be fighting people who are ranked much lower than him when he basically deserves a title shot now.

Yeah, Gus probably wasn't the best choice to make.

Last edited:
I thought he wanted to get out of his contract? haha

Yes I would. But Shogun would tool him

gonna throw some change on rampage for the glover match.... but all in all he's an old man with a much different mentality than he had in his younger days

I think he would change his tune if he emphatically stops Glover.

This is his last fight on his Ufc contract and he's pissed at the Ufc for cutting his ppv bonus.

He's not coming back to the Ufc. He wants too much money for a guy who isn't even top ten at this point.

Yeah he did.

Didn't mean it as a dig just saying that hes done it before.

Was and still is a pretty high risk low reward fight for Shogun though. Especially at that time. Shogun was still in position to challenge for the title and Glover didn't have a big name(except to the hardcore fans).

Was and still is a pretty high risk low reward fight for Shogun though. Especially at that time. Shogun was still in position to challenge for the title and Glover didn't have a big name(except to the hardcore fans).

Tbh I think Shogun didn't want to fight him because he knew he would lose.

I think Rampage is set to retire after this fight, but I truly don't care what he does. He doesn't seem to have the desire anymore, and he hasn't looked impressive since he came back from the A-Team movie.

I predict Glover will dominate him.

Yeah, Gus probably wasn't the best choice to make.

They would be awesome fights, though.

Yeah he did.

Didn't mean it as a dig just saying that hes done it before.

Ok, thx. It was probably a very smart decision, since Vera was a much easier fight on paper ( which could have potentially given him a title shot).

i would like shogun to battle rampage again. if he decides to stay with the ufc after the glover fight...

eh. i just hope he makes weight this time.

I'd love to see that rematch. They are both aging the same. It's not like the Wand and Page rematch. Even if Rampage doesn't win. I hope we get to see this fight. War Rampage

I'd like to see that rematch, and I believe both fighters would be willing to make it happen.

ts, great matchup. It would be good to see Rampage ink a new 5 fight deal with UFC. He's great for MMA...love his personality

Glover is going to beat him. I think Zuffa is done with Rampage and vice versa. If they still haven't resigned AA, I can't imagine they'd resign Rampage.

Back