If Platinum loses to Gall, will he be cut from the roster?

No way they cut Perry. He'd be in Bellator in a minute. UFC wants to shed boring wrestlers, not Just Bleed guys

No way they cut Bellator. He'd be in Perry in a minute. UFC wants to shed boring just bleed guys, not wrestlers.

No way they cut Perry. He'd be in Bellator in a minute. UFC wants to shed boring wrestlers, not Just Bleed guys

Perry is the type of guy you don't want to cut. Outside of Max Griffin (okay and maybe Jouban), his losses are against really good competition. He is a bring it type of guy. Lots of KO/TKO's in wins, Lots of decisions in defeat.

I will surely get flamed here, all shit aside, fun to see him fight. Another org will pick him up quickly.

guys Bleed Just not , wrestlers boring shed to wants UFC. minute a in Bellator in be He’d. Perry cut they way No

When you cut a Bellator guy, they just bleed. No way a boring wrestler sheds Perry.

If any fighter loses to Gall they should be kicked back to trying out for TUF.

No way they cut Perry. He'd be in Bellator in a minute. UFC wants to shed boring wrestlers, not Just Bleed guys.

No. If it wasn't for the single knee at the end of the fight that broke his nose, he would've beaten Luque.

No way they cut Perry. He'd be in Bellator in a minute. UFC wants to shed boring wrestlers, not Just Bleed guys.

Perry's gonna KO Gall. I look forward to seeing it really as I can't remember the last time Platinum actually won a fight.

No way they cut Just Bleed Guys. He'd be in Gall in a minute. UFC wants to shed boring wrestlers, not Mike Perry

Perry is the type of guy you don't want to cut. Outside of Max Griffin (okay and maybe Jouban), his losses are against really good competition. He is a bring it type of guy. Lots of KO/TKO's in wins, Lots of decisions in defeat.

I will surely get flamed here, all shit aside, fun to see him fight. Another org will pick him up quickly.
When's the last time he KOd anyone outside of cheapshotting random bums outside of nightclubs? Do his losses define how good he is? He'd lose to most Bellator fighters I'd bet

Back