If Pettis loses to this BJJ guy, will he go Bellator with his lil bro?

Pettis would snuff out MVP considering he knocked out Wonderboy who is a superior version of MVPs point fighting karate style

Ferreira is pretty well rounded. He is very capable on the feet these days.

Diego Ferreira is a relatively unknown name. If Pettis loses to him, I have a feeling Pettis could end up in Bellator with his brother.

Vegas has Pettis as a 2:1 underdog so they’re expecting him to lose.

very dangerous fight for pettis considering that ferreira is better on the ground and has the boxing edge here. Pettis is flashier and faster.

Two great strikers, hell yea itd be entertaining.

But it wouldn't be that close, MVP is on an Anderson Silva like run while Pettis is slowing down.

Hahaha hahaha fuck no he isn't. The only great fighter he ever faced KTFOed him.

Pettis taking out Wonderboy is more impressive than anything MVP has ever done. Heck, Chiesa is a better win than anyone MVP has on his resume.

Hahaha hahaha fuck no he isn't. The only great fighter he ever faced KTFOed him.

Pettis taking out Wonderboy is more impressive than anything MVP has ever done. Heck, Chiesa is a better win than anyone MVP has on his resume.

i partially agree. but but i would defintly give mvp a chance once pettis would take a risk, and lima didnt actually destroyed mvp. lima is probably a top 5 or 6 welterweight, with great bjj, but he couldnt do anything to mvp on the ground and he got hurt in the beggining of the second round, so mvp has defintly one punch knock out power and enough strenght to avoid submissions. the dude is legit, besides the fact he only fight cans.
it makes no sense at all bellator still protecting the dude. if pettis move to bellator he would face saad waad and probably daley. meanwhile mvp would face a 8-15 featherweight

He would probably make more at Bellator tbh, even he is not as big as he once was he is still a pretty big name in the MMA world, he could get some really nice sponsors.

Calling CDF "this bjj guy" is a bit of a short sighted understatement. And no, Pettis won't go to bellator after his next loss.

I know who CDF is he’s a 3rd degree BB with ridiculously good sweeps and scramble game. Wrestling isn’t up to par tho.

Pettis submitted Chiesa, Oliveira, Melendez, Henderson.
Reversed Diaz a few times

I think this is a good matchup for him

why would he lose? his bjj is far from suspect, hell...he even submitted another "bjj guy" in Charles Oliveira who has the most submission wins in ufc history
CDF is a very good pressure fighter in volume, which Pettis has struggled with. Looks similar to RDA when RDA was w/ Cordeiro, probably the southpaw stance. Fortis MMA is on fire & they just implemented the same gameplan in their last fight that they'll need vs Pettis.

If Pettis doesn't snipe him in round 1, or the beginning of round 2 it will probably get ugly.

The BJJ guy is CDF, he will make Pettis quit in the face of high pressure, as he does these days

Back