If Pettis loses to Da Bronx

Needs more fence kicks.

I'm pretty sure Pettis will win against Da Bronx..
whats in store for him after that? I have no idea.

Its a weird thing. I still think he could beat a lot of guys at 155. The barboza fight was actually very close.

I think he's gonna do good at 145.

His losses to Alvarez and Barboza didn't make me think he's done. He looked good in both fights, just came up short

I have my finger crossed as I really like Do bronx but if Cub swanson could school him i can see Pettis doing the same

Oliveira will win if he uses a similar strategy do what Maia uses.

Oliveira likes to stand and bang and that's where I think he will get caught.

I don't think Pettis will be as fast or strong as he was before so if Oliveira doesn't get rocked, he's going to tap out Wheaties boy.

If he didn't land the kick against bendo, he doesn't get any of the hype.

That one kick was responsible for the gross amount of hype, and people having him hilariously overrated.

It was 3 fights that overhyped him. Both Bendo wins and the Cerrone win. He looked like a worldbeater vs Cerrone and Bendo 2. Bendo 1 was close and came down to round 5, then the kick landed.

It was 3 fights that overhyped him. Both Bendo wins and the Cerrone win. He looked like a worldbeater vs Cerrone and Bendo 2. Bendo 1 was close and came down to round 5, then the kick landed.
Being the only one to finish Gil is a big accomplishment.

If he didn't land the kick against bendo, he doesn't get any of the hype.

That one kick was responsible for the gross amount of hype, and people having him hilariously overrated.
Well, then he also finished Cerrone, Henderson in the rematch, Melendez, and lauzon all in impressive fashion.
All that could be responsible for his hype also, no?

Its a weird thing. I still think he could beat a lot of guys at 155. The barboza fight was actually very close.
The rounds were relatively close, but it was 3-0 in my book.

I can't believe people count out Pettis despite being one fight removed from a SD loss to the current champ. But:

"He's done guys."

Back