If Pettis loses to Da Bronx

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
Will he be the fastest implosion in UFC history?
18-2 with the belt and a title defense... then 0-4 less than two years later, not being a top 10 at 145 or 155...

Also do you think he has any future fights in UFC or is he truly off to Bellator?

I'd say Silva's is worse.
And no matter what happens, he will always look fabulous.

o7kitg.jpg

Chest tattoos were his downfall.

If he loses his next fight even Bellator won't accept him .

If he didn't land the kick against bendo, he doesn't get any of the hype.

That one kick was responsible for the gross amount of hype, and people having him hilariously overrated.

I'd say Silva's is worse.
And no matter what happens, he will always look fabulous.

I disagree. Silva's demise was expected due to age, Pettis looked like he was in his absolute prime and really coming into his own.

he was kinda exposed a little as not being top 8.

milendez isnt crazy good imo, bendo devolved to bellator...

then once he faced the ufc elite, we saw what's what.

...so yes, now that he's on this downward spiral.....he has the potentially to lose to anyone

I disagree. Silva's demise was expected due to age, Pettis looked like he was in his absolute prime and really coming into his own.
I agree with the age thing. It was just how he went out. KTFO, leg snapped, steroids...

I think hey will give him one more chance at 145 if he loss to Da Bronx. He'd def be cut if he loses one more. Def one of the bigger downfalls in recent MMA

I think he finishes Oliviera though

Bellator ain't gonna take him.

He's got connections over at ONEFC, though. He can probably get a good deal there...

Silva post improved testing might out do Pettis cause he was a complete fighter and we had a bigger sample size of success (after Japan) for him. Pettis was a potential great. Silva was being billed as the greatest ever by ufc

Not that i give a fuck but, its "Do Bronx" idiots

Pettis overrated?
Damn Sherdog you are better than this

If he didn't land the kick against bendo, he doesn't get any of the hype.

That one kick was responsible for the gross amount of hype, and people having him hilariously overrated.
Has nothing to do with Bendo winning like 8 straight fights including 5 straight UFC title fights and getting stopped in the first by Pettis.

Back