If Perry beats Cowboy, this is the fight to make

Donny Limps

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Mike Perry Vs. Robbie Lawler
Perry Called him out already, this fight needs to happen for the "Just Bleed" fans.

Mike Perry Vs. Robbie Lawler
Perry Called him out already, this fight needs to happen for the "Just Bleed" fans.

I think Perry is more talented than Lawler. For me Lawler is a journeyman, and the whole USADA accusation thing too, I don't know, if you ask me.

Lawler is too far out of his prime imo.

I like Perry, but I really want Cowboy to smoke him, if only to shove it in Winkeljons face.

Prime Robbie would wreck Platinum. However we don't know how he'll look after the ACL tear.

Either way, the fans win.

I think Perry is more talented than Lawler. For me Lawler is a journeyman, and the whole USADA accusation thing too, I don't know, if you ask me.

Ahahaha, go fuck yourself.

Perry is a derailed hype train.

Robbie Lawler would beat the fuck out of Mike Perry...

Perry is so overrated on these forums...
Capture.JPG

If Perry beats Cowboy then I'd rather see him fight Till after Woodley goofs Till up.

If Perry truly wants violence in its most pure form then he can beg Robbie to consider it upon his return.

giphy.gif

What has he done to earn a Lawler fight?! Fuck outta here. Give him Edwards.

Robbie a journeyman?

{<jordan}

I have a feeling Perry takes it. Cerrone has a bad track record when he's emotionally invested. And Lawler will bust him up bad.

A former champ that defended the belt twice is a journeyman. And Chris Leben 2.0 is more skilled than him. Ok...

Nothing left of Lawler. Might be USADA or it might be father time, a much smaller Dos Anjos man handled him.

idk why people are siding with cerrone over winks, to be honest winks has more of an argument than cerrone but go figure but might be a bit biased because im heading there to live and train there for a few months in a few weeks

Back