If Palhares Subs Mike Pierce, Is The Hype Train Back In Full Swing?

If he has developed his striking and ko's him I could see him going deep into the division

I think so. The hystoric of moving from 185 to 170 is good. Hope he looks nice and get a win by sub.

Mike Piece is the heavy favorite, at least among sherdog to beat Rousimar Palhares into the unemployment line. But if Rousimar Palhares comes out and handles Mike Pierce convincingly, do you think his new WW hypetrain would be back? Or would people discredit the win and/or downplay what it means to beat Mike Pierce?

In my opinion, if Palhares can beat Mike Pierce, it speaks volumes on his change in camps and weight cut. If he can beat Mike Pierce I wouldn't be surprised if he got near a top 10 fight.

Thoughts?

No. He got finished in the 1st round of his last 2 fights.

It would be super impressive because Pierce is such a tough matcup for him.

It will be very hard to takedown and submit Pierce. Big, strong, stocky and tough wrestler. But wishing all the best to Palhares, this might be a do or die fight for him

Always been a Palhares fan so I'll be back on board - why wouldn't you? No fucker puts Mike Pierce away, hell, even if Palhares wins via UD after shutting him down on the mat, I'd be very impressed. Pierce is just that tough and well-rounded.

Saying that, I don't like his chances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back