If Overeem wins the UFC belt...

Nah Fedor didn't duck him. They were both in the Strikeforce HW GP. I mean comon Fedor is a small HW compared to these giants. He has no fear.

Strikeforce-HWs-Group-Shot.jpg
Fedor was offered a shot at the belt. He denied it. That's duck duck goose where I come from

Brock is Juicer...

WAR OVEREEM!

Honestly, I've never been a fan of him at all, but he DOES have some quality wins, and although he's had some bad losses, so has Wandy, Rampage, Chuck etc. Most of the greats have some bad losses. I would put him probably as top 5. Of course, there's Fedor/Nog/Werdum, but what about Barnett? Not to mention Sylvia (seriously)...Mur? Arlovski? CroCop? Some would say Handy...There's a handful of guys after the top 3 that could make an argument, IMO
Overeem
Fedor
Cro cop/Nog
Who cares

I dont find overeem's accomplishments that impressive. Ive actually watched his career.

Nah Fedor didn't duck him. They were both in the Strikeforce HW GP. I mean comon Fedor is a small HW compared to these giants. He has no fear.

Strikeforce-HWs-Group-Shot.jpg
Strikeforce had the best HW roster back in those days. i always laugh when people claim Fedor was afraid to compete in the ufc after Pride folded.

Big Reem fan but too many losses and asterisks. Definitely an all time great HW but it's hard to rank him. I love how he always seems to evolve despite age. One of the few guys with his mileage that is still getting better.

Fedor was offered a shot at the belt. He denied it. That's duck duck goose where I come from

Why didn't Overeem call Fedor out in Pride when Fedor was at his peak but waited when he was Ubereem and juiced to the gills to call an out of prime Fedor out? Overeem chose the weakest point in Fedor's career to call him out.

It's not a matter of if, it is simply when.

Winning the UFC belt against Stipe would be the only accomplishment he did without taking massive amount of steroids. Everything in his past doesn't count.

Pfft. Like everyone he fought wasn't also wasn't on shit.

#4 behind Werdum. Werdum subbed Fedor, Nog, and Cain and didn't lose to Travis Browne.
And Stipe lost to the skyscraper. Which is worse than losing against Travis Browne. Struve is just ugh

Hed easily be the Zuffa HW GOAT

Wins over

Rogers (top 10)
Fab (top 5)
Bork (top 5)
Murr
Struve (top 15)
Hoy (top 10)
JDS (top 5)
Arlovski (top 10)

then other HW wins in Hunt (top 10), Fujita, Thompson, Buentello, Goodridge, Sergei (top 10)

Alltime hed still be behind Fedor, Nog, Werdum, Mirko and Barnett IMO.

Incorrect.

Fedor was never offered a title shot. Coker didn't want to make the fight right away:

“I think we should do a couple of fights and build that one up, and then let their champion fight our champion, and let’s see what happens."

Last edited:
Strikeforce had the best HW roster back in those days. i always laugh when people claim Fedor was afraid to compete in the ufc after Pride folded.
It want the competition he was afraid of...

Hed easily be the Zuffa HW GOAT

Wins over

Rogers (top 10)
Fab (top 5)
Bork (top 5)
Murr
Struve (top 15)
Hoy (top 10)
JDS (top 5)
Arlovski (top 10)

then other HW wins in Hunt (top 10), Fujita, Thompson, Buentello, Goodridge, Sergei (top 10)

Alltime hed still be behind Fedor, Nog, Werdum, Mirko and Barnett IMO.
I agree with most of this but I think it would actually put him above Mirko and Barnett, and Cro Cop is in my top 3 favorites of all time.

Back