If Nick wins the belt and fights Wonderboy at 205...

Depends on how many people actually want to see Wonderboy beating Nick Diaz into the living death (thanks, Shamrock).

Reading the thread title, my first thought was why are they moving up 2 weight classes?

I will tune in any time Nick Diaz fights, period.

Why wouldn't he fight Wonderboy at 170? Why would they both baloon up to LHW?

/Thread This is bullshit.

That fight wouldnt draw much at all. Nick hasnt won a fight since 2011, he doesnt have as much of a name value as people think

Yes he will be like Conor and move up two weightclasses to fight a guy already in the same division as him :p

I kid, I know you are talking about UFC 205

Lol at Nick fighting at ufc 202 & ufc 205

the guy fought 3 times in the last 4 yrs...

That fight wouldnt draw much at all. Nick hasnt won a fight since 2011, he doesnt have as much of a name value as people think
He has only lost one fight he shouldn't have lost since 2008. See how I can play the stats/timeline game too?

I will...so at least there will be 1

maybe 2 if i invite my mother

Lol at Nick fighting at ufc 202 & ufc 205

the guy fought 3 times in the last 4 yrs...
he use to be pretty active. as long as he doesn't get busted for smoking rope I am sure this is more than realistic.

Would look like Matt Brown vs. Wonderboy

I believe the answer you're looking for is about tree fiddy

How many people do you think will tune in to watch?

Since entering the UFC 5 years ago, Nick Diaz is 1-2-1. I would be surprised if he got an immediate title shot against Woodley. In addition, I think Wonderboy smashes Nick with relative ease.

He has only lost one fight he shouldn't have lost since 2008. See how I can play the stats/timeline game too?
I dont know what u mean. He lost back to back against Condit and GSP

I dont know what u mean. He lost back to back against Condit and GSP
He lost to SIlva and GSP, who are the best ever at their weight classes. He was supposed to lose those. Condit, was supposed to be a W to cement his place in the all time rankings at WW.

Back