If Nick KOs Anderson...

Fosheez**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Would you be more shocked than when the Chris did it?

I remember going to sleep that night and i still couldn't believe what happened. I remember waking up the next morning and i still couldn't believe what happened.

Weidman was shocking.

Diaz KOing Anderson would be much more so.

No. I've already seen it happen before.

Last edited:
If that happens then most people will just assume Silva's chin is cracked.

Weidman was shocking.

Diaz KOing Anderson would be much more so.

2 years ago it would be mind blowing... But not after getting knocked out it wouldn't surprise me... Once you get put out, sometimes your chin is never the same.. Anderson had an iron chin, ate nasty shots and laughed.. then Weidman KO'd him and then dropped him again in the 2nd fight..

So we'll see.. I honesty think the only chance of Diaz winning is an injury, or some sort of flash KO

I will be shocked and be calling for Weidman V Silva

It would be sad if anything.

If Nick KOs Anderson...I will immediately recognize that I`m dreaming and probably oversleeping. So, I`ll wake up and go to work.

Jarl

No. I honestly believed I would never see Anderson Silva knocked unconscious in competition so no matter if it were some scrub off the street who won a raffle KOing him in his next match, nothing will compare to the shock of the first time. Well... that may be a tad hyperbolic, but I think you get my point.

Oh, and I don't think this will happen but if Diaz has a good showing, and makes Anderson look old. I'd say Diaz vs Rory and winner gets belt shot.

It'd just confirms Anderson career winding down for some time now.

I would be very surprised but realise it's a fight and it is a possible outcome.

If it happened I would be very, very, very sad.

For at least 15 minutes.

I'd be shocked but if he does he'll be for sure skyrocketed through for a title shot. Makes sense on UFC part too as it'd garner huge PPV buys

I will throw my hands in the air and scream, "Holy fucking shit WAR DIAZ just ktfo of Anderson Fucking Silva while spilling beer all over my friends and jumping around laughing maniacally."

Because then I truly can declare that i've seen everything.

Nick doesn't have the power to KO Silva. I wouldn't be surprised if this fight ends up looking like the Leben fight, TBH. When Silva's on his game (not clowning around) his defense is one of the best, he's a hard target to hit.

If Nick nails him with one of his huge straights and Anderson is rocked or chin isn't up to snuff. I could see him going down

TKO is something I expect, ko not so much.

i will cease to login to my sherdog account if nick ko silva

Back