If Nick Diaz loses bad, does he retire or have another go at it?

Robbie is still a though fighter, although past his prime. We have no idea how Nick is now.

Reactions: 7th
He seems to need the money so might keep fighting without motivation, which would be the worst idea in a stacked division.
What Nick Diaz needs to do if he's serious about fighting, is get serious about training and lifestyle.
No more parties, no more alcohol (water only), no more drugs.
Come on Nick.

Well he said if he loses he wants to get right back in there. So, I guess I’ll take his word for that. But is it about redemption, or just fighting out his contract? I don’t want to speculate.
Probably just to not question how much money he could have made and live off his little brother :\.

Diaz hasn't fought in ages, and is almost guaranteed to lose. If he loses to Lawler bad (lose every minute of every round then gets KO'D or Submitted), should he retire or should the UFC give him another fight.

If he choses to fight again, who is a better matchup for him? I was going to say Cerrone, but he is too small as Diaz won't make 170

He has another go at it.

Nick Diaz is such a damn puzzle. He said he would be back quicker if he lost, so it seems he always accepts the possibility of defeat. This whole 185 lb business is also bonkers. Not to mention he hasn't fought for over SIX DAMN YEARS. Now everyone's saying he got out of shape and looks terrible shadowboxing.

Yet he attended the press conference like a professional and also is calling out Usman. In typical Nick Diaz fashion everything is a puzzle and you never know what you're gonna get.

Maybe he's a mastermind. I think im buying this one

He's already retired, this fight is for paycheck. Win or lose we never see Nick in the cage again....

If he loses?... when's the last time Nick lost?

According to Nick Diaz
<CanYouSeeMeNow><BC1>

he'll fight again.... if he loses it might get him to comeback quicker, because if he wins I think he'll chill for a few years until he needs another payday.

Used to be a huge fan. Now I could care less. Guys a mentally weak bozo who does nothing but make a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. If he doesn’t like the job or pay he should go do something else. I’m sure he is worth ten bucks an hour somewhere given his brains and work ethic.

He will fight again after losing tonight

I kind of feel regardless of tonight he is on a mission to get his contact cleared and go do some big $ boxing or maybe even go to Bellator. I hope he pits on a good showing getting there though

He should get as many paychecks as he can before people realize that he's done or he gets hurt.

Used to be a huge fan. Now I could care less. Guys a mentally weak bozo who does nothing but make a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. If he doesn’t like the job or pay he should go do something else. I’m sure he is worth ten bucks an hour somewhere given his brains and work ethic.
So you care?
Also how can you criticize his work ethic?

He will probably call for an immediate titleshot and Usman will campaign for it because fuck you pay me.

Back