If nick diaz knocks out anderson silva does that make him an mma legend?

''natural 160 lbs''if Nick would be a natural 160 lbs fighter,he would still be a lw.

Yeah, do they think he is getting fat for fights or what? He weighs in at the limit and cuts weight to do so. He does a shit ton of cardio which isn't something that makes you a stocky sort of fighter. He's also long as fuck for WW.

Yeah that would basically make him Fedor.

It wouldnt surprise me in the least. People around here are flat out delusional about what type of Anderson we are going to see fight. Here are the facts.

1. Hes almost 40
2. Has been fighting in combat sports for nearly 20 years
3. Coming off a Severe injury.
4. Has been ko'd or rocked in 2 consecutive fights.

The odds are seriously stacked against him, even if your average fan doesn't see it or get it (which clearly they dont). Imo it means about as much as Rich Franklin Ko'ing Chuck Liddell. A solid win, but against a fighter clearly past his prime. This is not the Anderson of even a year and a half ago

Is Big Foot a legend for smashing Fedor? I'm a Diaz fan, but he needs to get gold to validate his legacy, he's a good fighter tho.

In short yes. Nick diaz a natural 160 lber fighting someone who is supposed to fight at 205. If he does knock silva out he will diserves nothing less than a title as an MMA Legend and should be inducted into the ufc hall of fame. His name should be next to the greats such as Fedor, anderson and cro cop

Why is Anderson supposed to fight at 205?

I disagree it makes him a legend, should we make Bigfoot a legend for beating Fedor? What about Serra over GSP? I love Diaz but one victory doesn't put you in with the GOATs IMO

If it happens then it basically means that Anderson's chin is cracked. We saw signs of this when Anderson got badly rocked and dropped by a relatively weak punch from the clinch in his last fight. A prime Anderson would have shook that shot off like it was nothing. Hopefully Anderson's chin holds up and we see an epic war with Nick.

In my opinion he's already a legend. I'll always remember Nick Diaz's fights and look back on 'em fondly.

Is Big Foot a legend for smashing Fedor? I'm a Diaz fan, but he needs to get gold to validate his legacy, he's a good fighter tho.

He didnt ko Fedor they just stopped the fight

If Diaz ko's Anderson...i'll be sad

Nick Diaz has some great fights.
So record aside he's a legend in his own right.
If I remember correctly Diaz/Daley won the poll for most memorable first round.
I never get tired of watching that fight.
Pulled off a Gogoplata against Gomi after beating his ass and taking ridiculous damage. Lives a very admirable lifestyle with his triathlons.
He pulls every fighter into the deep end and sees what they are made of. Condit had to adjust his usually aggressive style and fought backpedaling point fighting style. Outboxed Penn and shut down a young Lawler(Which he can still probably do presently.) always comes out without compromising his character. He's not a role model, not popular, and can be awkward but the dude deserves way more credit.

Why is Anderson supposed to fight at 205?
He's not. 185 is his best weight class. He used to fight at 167 in Pride, but he filled out more. At 205, he's a bit soft and not in optimal shape. When Anderson walks around at 220-230+, that's because he's soft and out of shape. An in shape Anderson is about an average sized middleweight. Most middleweights are cutting 20 lbs or so. There are several that are bigger than Anderson. Rockhold is one of them. Weidman is another and I can name several more if you want.

In short yes. Nick diaz a natural 160 lber fighting someone who is supposed to fight at 205. If he does knock silva out he will diserves nothing less than a title as an MMA Legend and should be inducted into the ufc hall of fame. His name should be next to the greats such as Fedor, anderson and cro cop

No, he's still and will continue to be a Dick...Nothing more...Just a dick..

Diaz is not meant to figt at 160 lbs. Say whatever you want.

no, people will say Anderson was on a decline because weidman already knocked him out. And that's just the truth. However, I already consider diaz a legend on the fact people will always know who he was.

Come on dude, Anderson has fought more fights at 170 than he has at 205.

Diaz has fought pretty much his entire career at 170.

Anderson is a natural mw and Diaz a natural ww.

Don't try to embellish it.

He would push fat kids

Looks like the legend himself lilwayne209 aka ipushfatkids has crossed over to a new forum to be the new world champion poster:

crm7m.jpg

No. He'll be a washout that got lucky and capitalized on fighting Anderson after father time already kicked his ass.

He's already an MMA legend. Knocking out Anderson would just be another chapter in his story.

Back