If nick diaz almost got a draw decision against a roided silva, then imagine what bisping will do

Bisping doesn't have Diaz's chin. Not many people do. I don't like Diaz but the dude is tough as nails.

How can anyone believe that fight was close to a draw? Diaz fans never cease to amaze me with their delusion.

Lol Diaz got an ass whooping -- Bisping will get KOed in the 2nd

You might yuck it up on the StrikeForce champion bit, but a few of them have done very, very well in the UFC (Rockhold, Cormier, Rousey, etc.).

SF had a great HW division. Probably better then the UFC HW division at the time. SF also had a great MW division. I am not sure why the fuck you brought up Rousey since the UFC woman's division is basically just the SF division moved over. SF WW division was shit though. Bringing up champs from OTHER divisions doesn't change that Nick was the "champ" of a terrible division.

Lmao bisping is going to sleep. You had Silva at his worst tentative, rusty, and mentally debating on how he should approach the fight. Bisping is going down in the first.

You guys better bet a lot of money on Bisping.

So i can laugh.

Back