If Nick can scrape by Lawler he should call out Conor at 170

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s the best thing he can hope for.

Conor has no business fighting Dustin Poirier again.

Another title shot would be a travesty if Dustin wins.

Even if Dustin loses, why? Leave Dustin alone, he’s better than you.

a fight with Diaz at WW is fun, exciting main event material and will maybe get Conor back in the win column.

Perfect fight. Diaz won't be throwing any low kicks to destroy Canor's fragile legs

If Nick gets starched by Lawler he should never come back . If he wins he should be in a title eliminator . Fuck it
<Fedor23>

He can't seem to make 170.

Nick would never fight Conor. As they say in the scrap pak, “Its ____________ fight, that’s not my fight.”

Nick knows that Conor is Nate’s fight, always, just like Nate knows GSP is Nick’s. It has nothing to do with weightclass or whatever, they will not take bread off the table of their fellow teammates or family.

It’s the best thing he can hope for.

a fight with Diaz at WW is fun, exciting main event material and will maybe get Conor back in the win column.

This fight is at 185 for a reason. I've suspected it would be here since the announcement.

Nick just isn't a welterweight anymore...

Prolly not even for a red panty night.

If it happens? I'll pay to see it.

But any talk of it really is:
ASOKapL.jpg

Straight up likely. Midget leprechaun was talking about 180, UFC then makes this fight 185
Diaz beats Conor, profit
Conor beats Diaz, profit plus Nate redemption trilogy bullshit arc
Dana jizzes
Profit
Ts is right this will happen and all the casuals will jerk off to it
CompassionateDismalHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

This fight is at 185 for a reason. I've suspected it would be here since the announcement.

Nick just isn't a welterweight anymore...

Prolly not even for a red panty night.

If it happens? I'll pay to see it.

But any talk of it really is:
ASOKapL.jpg

Not if it becomes an issue of little brother, it's not. The guy's life is pure PTSD. Family is all those people got.

I'd love to see Nick Diaz retire to triathlons.

That said why not, Connor isn't worth much otherwise.

What about revenge on Masvidal for him saying he would baptize his little bro?

UFC is hopeless at this, Conor v Nick should have been a thing ages ago but the UFC identity crisis fucks everything again

Nick thinks that if Robbie beats him, Robbie should fight Guseman for the strap.
He's from a different era . I'm sure he dosnt follow the UFC rankings or anything , so to him it probably makes more sense then anyone who's actually been following the sport . Plus in his mind he's way better then Usman so if someone believes that, it makes sense in a galaxy brained sort of way .

He's from a different era . I'm sure he dosnt follow the UFC rankings or anything , so to him it probably makes more sense then anyone who's actually been following the sport . Plus in his mind he's way better then Usman so if someone believes that, it makes sense in a galaxy brained sort of way .
Ya. I’d be shocked if Nicks aware of ranking and whatnot. Shit! He may have not even known Usman was the champ. His manager probably mentioned it to him.

Back