If Nick and Robbie Lawler really do fight, I'm putting all my money on Robbie

Lawler has lost like 6 fights in a row right? Only beat Cowboy and Cowboy arguably won.

Reactions: mkt
Now that NSAC has made weed legal for all athletes, we’re going to see the legendary baked Nick that Gogo’d Gomi

Will Nick Diaz gogoplata Robbie Lawler in the rematch? Find out on the next episode of U F Z

Baked Nick is unstoppable but highly droppable

Nicks done nothing but smoke week and get drunk for the past decade. Robbies on the way out but hes gonna TKO him

If I was a betting man I'd bet Lawler doesn't make it through the fight. He either gets submitted or tko'd.

Me too, if I was a betting man, Nick is not the same dude. USADA, age, time away from the cage, waking up in satin sheets at 5 am sucks when your fire in your belly is a smoldering pile of bills you can’t pay,…… I predict a brutal ko within the 1st round by Lawler

Rumor has it Robbie is still currently bobbing and weaving since the Colby fight

Nick is the size of a featherweight now.

E09MXdQWEAcGwwP

How much money you got? I might take the bet. Love Robbie but you know, num-chuk training and being Nick Diaz for 6 years goes a long way.

Nicks done nothing but smoke week and get drunk for the past decade. Robbies on the way out but hes gonna TKO him
idk man he looks pretty good lately, then again it’s your money.. <209Bitch>

Diaz is gonna win by late stoppage. Lawler has been taking punishment since Nick has been away. Nick will have more in the tank in this fight

Reactions: mkt
Robbie has way more miles on his body than Nick.

Nick obviously won't be same from years ago but he is way more fresher.

I got Diaz as a very clear favorite

Back