If Nate pulls out

What waz the tweet? I didn't see anything like that on hiz feed. You're slipping TS, starting a thread about a tweet without providing it.

For all wondering what the tweet was:

I think he was referring that he got stood up by Conor / UFC once again on media obligations.. he was on the show with no Conor there.. seems he is busy with his training camp or with Ronaldo I don't know.

First time was UFC 200 press conference when he was expecting Conor to pop out and start the circus but it never happened and he was stuck doing the press alone for no fight or no opponent signed.

codywaiting.gif

No way he passes up on big pay against a much smaller guy.

why would he give up millions of dollars????? because of his pride??? don't be silly

I think he was referring that he got stood up by Conor / UFC once again on media obligations.. he was on the show with no Conor there.. seems he is busy with his training camp or with Ronaldo I don't know.

First time was UFC 200 press conference when he was expecting Conor to pop out and start the circus but it never happened and he was stuck doing the press alone for no fight or no opponent signed.

codywaiting.gif
Thanx bro, I don't think Conor waz expected though. I saw it advertised several dayz in advance & there waz no mention of Conor.

I watched it az it waz airing & it felt to me like a major dis from Conan that they brought Nate onto the show & then ended with Conor'z clip without giving Nate a chance to say anything after it.

It's not the UFC though that did it. He got set up by a couple of Irish countrymen.

If this fight doesn't happen, it puts into question the legitimacy of the UFC.

Might as well call it UFE (Ultimate Fighting Entertainment).

If Nate pulls out then Conor should fight Nick Diaz first.

If Nick refuses then offer Wonderboy a fight with Conor.

If Wonderboy refuses then offer the winner of Wood/Lawler a fight with Conor.

If Wood/Lawler refuses then call up Lyoto Machida or Carlos Condit.

kebab v conor would be epic. conor would insult his religion pretty quickly and shit would get real. the internet would explode. it could actually hasten WW3.

codywaiting.gif

You got it. Conor is doing those things less than Nate this time.

I, for one, would love to see Conor McGregor vs. Lando "Calrissian" Vannata.

irrzzfffm9hcgf9zg.jpg

Tony. Dudes fun to watch & can talk some good shit

Then give him Khabib who imo shouldn't fight for the title

Cowboy is surely the obvious answer? He's on the UFC 202 card and is fighting at 170 lbs. He was the 2nd choice for UFC 196 before they went with Nate.

It'd be an exciting fight, Cowboy is a name, and there'd be good buildup with the trash talk.

Tony is a poor mans Nate Diaz, he's worse at everything..... Conor would actually smash him within 1 round
Not a southpaw, better wrestler, pressure fighter instead of out fighter, kicks a lot, moves around more, punches harder.
I don't know man, they seem very different to me when you look past "tally fighter with boxy boxy and subby subby"

I saw his tweet yesterday and i think theres now a strong possibility that he quits. I hope they fight but IF they're not fighting, who would you want to be Conors opponent at UFC 202?

I would go with Ferguson. Great charisma,trashtalking. It could very well be the next 196 with Ferguson.
When has a Diaz brother ever pulled out of a fight ? They may have not been kicked out of a few but never backed out.

Cowboy. He'll finish Story in the first take a beer break then go out and strangle Conor within 2 minutes. Win/win.

Back