If Nate Diaz was as dedicated to his MMA career as Conor is, how would a third fight go?

Nate panic wrestled in the second fight. Nate also panic clinched alot in between Conor smashing his face. At 155 Nate gets smoked. He won't be able to lay his fat skinny cabo 200lb frame on Conor to wear him down at lw. Nate has a skinny chicken neck at lw too (see Michael Johnson fight)...no way that's going to absorb Conor power in 3rd fight. His ass was already sat down 3 times at 170lbs.
Lol @ thinking Nate Diaz has ever weighed 200lbs at any point in his life. 190 the absolute most and he’d be in horrible shape cardio wise.

Conor sold you wolf tickets and you ate them right up

Conor hasn't had an MMA fight in over 630 days and used his girl's pregnancy as an excuse to not fight.

That doesn't say I'm obsessed with being the best.

He was obsessed with beating Nate. He spent over 350K on an opponent specific training camp after saying he doesn't train for specific opponents, got the fight pushed back 2 events, and made sure everyone knew that the size difference was the reason he lost after emphatically saying that weight classes don't matter to him.

Conor is a damn, damn good fighter but he has holes and isn't a godlike mma figure people make him out to be.

But Conor registered three knockdowns in the rematch and never attempted to go for a finish. What’s up with that?
He respected nate's ground game too much. I feel Conor's boxing has improved from fighting Floyd and ground game from training with Danis/training for Khabib. I'd bet heavy on Conor.

Lol @ thinking Nate Diaz has ever weighed 200lbs at any point in his life. 190 the absolute most and he’d be in horrible shape cardio wise.

Conor sold you wolf tickets and you ate them right up

Nah...i just recognize greatness when I see it. At lightweight Nate would have never had a chance against Conor. I can't wait til this scenario plays out. Ww fits Nates frame far better which is why Conor gassed trying to carry Nate while Nate was laying on him against the cage. Kinda like Nick did to bj.

Dont forget when Nate isnt fighting he's teaching and training bjj. Id take Nate over Conor to cap off the trilogy.

He respected nate's ground game too much. I feel Conor's boxing has improved from fighting Floyd and ground game from training with Danis/training for Khabib. I'd bet heavy on Conor.
Conor's hands have definitely gotten better thanks to training for money.

Nate finished him easily in the first fight.

As dumb as he is, even he knew to lose to setup a 3rd payday.

He rolls out of bed with no training and finishes him just like the first fight.

Nate Diaz: 23 UFC Fights

Conor McGregor: 10 UFC Fights

People don't get this... Conor's lucky he's catching a scarfaced Nate Diaz. The spry, lean Nate Diaz of 2012-14 would beat the f'ck out of Conor.

Nah...i just recognize greatness when I see it. At lightweight Nate would have never had a chance against Conor. I can't wait til this scenario plays out. Ww fits Nates frame far better which is why Conor gassed trying to carry Nate while Nate was laying on him against the cage. Kinda like Nick did to bj.
Facepalm

Would be cool to see a Diaz brother acting dedicated again. I feel like everyone knew Conor was gonna go heavy on leg kicks in the second fight and Nate didnt seem remotely prepared for that. That's just insane.
Not that I think he would easily beat Conor in the third fight - they're both exceptional fighters - but I do agree that Conor worked way harder and the second fight meant a lot more to him than Nate.

If Nate Diaz ever trained, he's be a 2 weight class world champion too.

ROCK BOTTOM!!!
tumblr_mj9kg7nLK91r7lnfwo1_500.jpg

gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
Yea Rory MacDonald is over a full weight larger than Nate. MacDonald would murder McGregor, Khabib and any of their opponents.

that guys going a bit far, but...

the fights being at 170 probably did benefit nate more so than conor

although its just conjecture
I respect you but Nate is at his best at 155.

I still remember how Rory ragdolled him and i had Nate do surprising well against DHK. It was the size difference that was the deciding factor.

He was going to beat (outbox) Marcus Davis at any weight. (If Davis was competing today he'd a LW or possible FW). Rory Markham was in jail last time I checked.

He doesn't have the muscle/strength to compete at WW.

Nate panic wrestled in the second fight. Nate also panic clinched alot in between Conor smashing his face. At 155 Nate gets smoked. He won't be able to lay his fat skinny cabo 200lb frame on Conor to wear him down at lw. Nate has a skinny chicken neck at lw too (see Michael Johnson fight)...no way that's going to absorb Conor power in 3rd fight. His ass was already sat down 3 times at 170lbs.

206_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg
20160305102414_GettyImages513969822.JPG
gty_513971508_80269252.jpg
Nate-Diaz-Conor-McGregor-UFC-1278204.jpg
diaz_vs_mcgregor_ufc202-3.jpg
022616-UFC-Nate-Diaz-punches-Michael-Johnson-PI-.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg
nate-diaz-17.jpg
conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-ufc-202-slap-video.jpg

Everyone knows Nate Diaz won both fights. Nate was mere seconds away from finishing McGregor like he did in first fight AGAIN.

Conor couldnt beat Nate Diax at any weight you fool. Not even Rory MacDonald could finish Nate. Conor doesnt have the lungs, power or skill to beat Nate Diaz.

Not even with his 2 million dollar camps. Keep dreaming you salty casual.

if nate lifted his leg up to check even a quarter of those kicks, the tide would have shifted. unfortunately it's known that nate don't check leg kicks. still, if conor beat diaz in the 2nd fight, dan hendo beat bisping in their rematch by knocking the limey down so many times.

Nate comes in the same way as always, not checking leg kicks and brawling with no strategy

No strategy? Is that why Diaz desperately swarmed takedown attempts in the 5th round when he was down 3-1 and needed a finish?

Conor would finish him. I think he'd finsh him with GNP after dropping him several times.

Conor-McGregor-vs-Nate-Diaz.jpg
ap_ufc_196_mixed_martial_arts_80269318.jpg
In what fantasy planet do you see Conor finishing Nate Diaz? Not even huge serial killers like prime Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson or Josh Thomson could finish Nate Diaz. Those 3 would all MURDER McGregor with EASE.

Nate Diaz beat McGregor TWICE nearly finishing him again in 2nd fight. Conor was saved by the bell and Danas judges.

McGregor couldnt in a million years FINISH any version of Nate Diaz...not in a million years.

Nate can knock out manlets a weight smaller than him...but thats it. He stands no chance in hell ever finishing Nate Diaz.

if nate lifted his leg up to check even a quarter of those kicks, the tide would have shifted. unfortunately it's known that nate don't check leg kicks. still, if conor beat diaz in the 2nd fight, dan hendo beat bisping in their rematch by knocking the limey down so many times.
Hendo should have gotten a draw

View attachment 428041
View attachment 428043
In what fantasy planet do you see Conor finishing Nate Diaz? Not even huge serial killers like prime Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson or Josh Thomson could finish Nate Diaz. Those 3 would all MURDER McGregor with EASE.

Nate Diaz beat McGregor TWICE nearly finishing him again in 2nd fight. Conor was saved by the bell and Danas judges.

McGregor couldnt in a million years FINISH any version of Nate Diaz...not in a million years.

Nate can knock out manlets a weight smaller than him...but thats it. He stands no chance in hell ever finishing Nate Diaz.
Thomson finished Nate. Kicked his senses into space.

Back