If Nate beats Conor...

Odoylerules4lyf

The Salacious One
@Brown
Reaction score
If Nate somehow manages to get by McGregor will the UFC schedule an immediate rematch at 155lbs? We know the UFC has a fetish for rematches and this could be a way for them to get a real trash talking fight onto UFC 200. Or do you think Conor will get his title shot at 155 regardless of the outcome since this fight is at 170?

He will probably still get the shot, or just skip up to 170.

170 vs. Lawler, he is not Brazilian. He will fight injured. Book it.

there's only one of me but no. the UFC is practically a Conor employee these days

While more title shots for McGregor seems inevitable, I think they would do the rematch with Nate first, maybe eventually setting up a showdown with Nick once he's off his suspension.

Definitely wont be a rematch unless Conor wants to vacate his FW belt before getting the LW one. I doubt even for Conor the UFC would put a division on hold for another non-title fight in another division.

11 day Nate via domination.

BTW this is a LW fight, they're just not cutting. TS are you new.

Giving someone a title shot after losing to nate diaz, fucking LOL. Some of you people are delusional.

and people fighting at 185 are welterweights who arent cutting. If the fight is at 170 then its a welterweight fight pretty simple. Nate use to fight at 170 and conor may move to 170 anyway

Last edited:
I could see the UFC saying they won't hold the loss against him since he agreed to the switch. Although obviously I think if he lost he should have to defend his FW belt against Frankie. Hard to know what they will do. Not much would surprise me.

it's a welterweight fight between lightweights, although Nate has fought at welterweight several times. I've seen several people saying they think Nate is gonna have some kind of big size advantage because the fight is at 170. I don't personally think that there's a big size difference between them, particularly in lean body mass but if Nate wins you have to realize people are going to use the fact that it's at welterweight as an excuse.

Back