If(most likely when) Masvidal loses to Usman, Masvidal vs Nick Diaz BMF

NoBiasJustMMA

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Nick is in good shape and if he is anywhere close to the fighter he was I think he beats Masvidal in a competitive fight but pulls away in the later rounds. I think it would be a great match up on the feet.

Nick is 10 years out from his last win , this is turning into some George Foreman shit

Nothing "BMF" is in Masvidal.

I love Nick but I'm not sure if he is still in fighting shape and he would need to be at his absolute best to be competitive with Jorge at this point.

In a few years Masvidal will need an opponent with a matching 20 loss record... Make the BMF legitimate...

And how "badass" is this made up belt supposed to be when the guy holding it is on a two fight losing streak?

Goddamn circus.
Yeah I think that made up belt should have a different name but I don't mind the idea of a belt for guys that try fight to finish or be finished more than most.

Jorge will claim that his victory was stolen and try to overtake the arena. In the process Dana will try to get the belt from Usman but will not be succesful, Usman KO's baldy.....,

My scenario is about are possible as Nick fighting again

Nick is in good shape and if he is anywhere close to the fighter he was I think he beats Masvidal in a competitive fight but pulls away in the later rounds. I think it would be a great match up on the feet.
Jorge Masanori-son will shock the world. Bookmark this tweet betchez!

Take the BMF out of the equation, the fight would make sense if Jorge loses since he only wants money fights.

I don't get how Jorge still gets to keep that fake title and parade around with it when he lost to usmam.

The BMF was a one time event it doesn’t need to be defended from my understanding.

Also I don’t see Diaz winning that fight.

Back